Whispering Canyon Cafe

LivefortheMouse

We recently booked a priority seating for whispering canyon and are now hearing rumors that there is a set menu. Is this true? we hope not because i was really looking foward to eating wings and drinking the all u can drink shake. Any info will be appreciated thanks.

tigsmom

The skillet dinner (also breakfast ) is all you can eat, but there are separate items to be ordered a la carte. This is one of our fav meals and am looking forward to having breakfast there Sunday (we arrive at the WL on Saturday afternoon):sohappy:

Upvote 0

goofyman

We were there last week and yes there is a table buffet but also a great menu...LOTS OF FUN and try the oreo cookie all you can drink shake!! YUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE:sohappy:

Oh yeah ask for ketchup!

Upvote 0

nikechic

Originally posted by goofyman
We were there last week and yes there is a table buffet but also a great menu...LOTS OF FUN and try the oreo cookie all you can drink shake!! YUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE:sohappy:

Oh yeah ask for ketchup!

Now I want an oreo cookie shake, guess I need to make some PS. My better half is an oreo cookie fanatic and we were planning on either dinner one night at WCC or Tony's and I think it was just decided for me.

Upvote 0

billybaruch1

I copied the following list from http://wdwig.com/menu/menu_wcl.htm
Rumor has it if you want to "enhance" your experience -- try one or more of the following. IMPORTANT -- these are just suggestions! Depending on how busy the cafe is, servers may not be able to engage in tomfoolery!

PLEASE Note: It has been brought to my attention that someone reprinted this list and then got very upset with their server when all of the items mentioned below were not part of their dining experience. PLEASE don't expect your server to do this entire list or even anything from the list; it is merely a recap of what has produced some interesting antics from previous guest experiences. Whispering Canyon is a themed restaurant and chances are your server may engage in some tomfoolery. But please use this only as a guide for possibly having fun and not a list of expectations! Thank you!

Wear a Hat or T-Shirt from Universal or Sea World
Ask your server where his 6-shooter is
Tell your server you spent the day at an attraction outside of WDW
Ask for Ketchup
Tell the server who's birthday or anniversary it is
Have your kids "egg him/her on"
Have one of the males in the group ask where the restrooms are
Challenge your server to a pistol fight and ask for a gun
Claim your straw is not long enough
Chew gum
Ask the server where you can buy some chewing gum in WDW

Here's the lunch menu as it is (used to be?):

Whispering Canyon Cafe
Wilderness Lodge
Lunch

Trail Blazers
Soup of the Day - $3.99
Canyon Chili - $4.99
Rancher Rick's Nachos - fresh corn chips smothered with hearty beef chili, Tillamook cheddar, sour cream and diced tomatoes and green onions $6.29
Senior Dusty Trails' Chicken Quesadilla - flour tortilla shell, grilled poblano chilies, onions, Tillamook cheese, sour cream and tomato salsa $7.99

Try Our Famous All-You-Care-To-Eat Canyon Skillet

Featuring smoked pork ribs, oven-roasted chicken and pork sausage, served with baked beans, corn on the cob, coleslaw, oven-roasted red bliss potatoes and fresh baked corn bread, served Family Style $13.99 per person

High Noon Offerings
Cowpoke Pork Sandwich - slow-smoked pulled pork with baked beans and steak fries, and BBQ sauce $10.29

Wild Bill's Fried Chicken - three piece fried chicken with corn on the cob, baked beans and steak fries $10.29

Marshall's Chicken Sandwich - grilled marinated chicken breast sandwich topped with espresso BBQ sauce, bacon, Tillamook cheddar and steak fries $10.99

Dizzy Daisy's Mahi Mahi Sandwich - grilled and topped with lettuce, tomato, and maple cilantro aioli, served with steak fries $10.49

Big Mike's Burger - grilled burger with lettuce and tomato, served with steak fries $10.99

Mustang Sally's Meatloaf - meatloaf with buttermilk mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables $10.99

Cousin Al's Vegetarian Pasta - Farfalle Pasta tossed with oven-dried tomatoes, sauteed portobello mushrooms, baby spinach, roasted vegetable glaze, topped with romano cheese and basil $10.29
Little Nutty Chicken Salad - mixed greens and marinated grilled chicken breast, Tillamook cheddar, candied walnuts, and honey-roasted walnut vinaigrette $9.29

Deputy Diane's Caesar Salad - Caesar salad with grilled chicken, fresh romano cheese, herb croutons and caesar dressing $9.29; substitute chilled shrimp add $3.00

Sister Sharon's Smokehouse Stack - turkey, ham, bacon, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, with shallot mayonnaise, on asiago focaccia bread, served with potato chips $8.99

Desserts
Chocolate Delight - hot fudge brownie with Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, chocolate shavings and whipped cream $4.79

Apple Caramel Pie - crumb-topped deep dish apple pie with Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream $4.79

Banana Dustbowl - dried flour tortilla dusted with cinnamon sugar, filled with Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream and caramelized bananas $4.79

Triple Chocolate Moose Stampede - Kahlua flavored chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and fudge icing $4.99
Haagen Dazs Ice Cream $4.25

SMOOTHIES - Refeshing delicious and Low-fat Yogurt - Raspberry, Cappuccino, Mango or our Flavor-of-the-Day. $3.89

SHERIFF'S SHAKES - Cool and delicious Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry, or Flavor-of -the-Day. All-you-care-to-drink $4.39

Upvote 0

billybaruch1

Originally posted by tigsmom
OH man, you just gave away ALL of the fun secrets.:lol:

Love this place.

I'm sorry. You're right.

But on a lighter note, maybe they'll change their schtick. I mean maybe different fun things can happen in the future. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom