Whispering Cafe?

mills

Original Poster
Can anyone give me a quick rundown on how to embarrass my family. I've read something about ordering cokes and I know of the the ketchup thing. Any other advice? There is no kids in my group, so any adult tips would help.

tigsmom

The Whispering Canyon Cafe is a great place for a meal and a ton of fun!

Ask for ketchup, an extra straw, have them wear a competitor's t- shirt, use their cell phone, tell the server its somebody's birthday, leave some food on the plate... its really endless and depends on the mood of the CMs that day.

I've seen people marched into the kitchen at gunpoint (fake of course) to explain to the chef why they didn't finish their meal. We've also seen somebody taken outside onto the patio and "shot", but I don't remember the offense. :eek:

Breakfast is our favorite meal there, but all the food is good. Enjoy your trip! :wave:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We ate there for dinner and got the all you can eat skillet. It was excellent. We also got the all you can drink milkshakes. I think they rolled us out of there!! :lol:

Senderella

There was a waitress there back in May who was an absolute hoot. She made the entire thing (both times she served us) very enjoyable. Her name was Darlin Deb.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom