Which To cancel??

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
We leave for Disney in 3 weeks and had all our reservations set but now our travel agent had said liberty tree has opened up for our week and she has scored us a reservation. I already had booked a different reservation so now I need input on which to cancel.. We have reservations at the following and need to cancel one.

Whispering canyon cafe
Ohana
Be our guest (we have a lunch reservation here in addition to a dinner so I'm wondering if we should cancel the dinner one since were eating there anyways)
Mama Melrose
Sci-Fi Diner
San Angel Inn
Liberty tree tavern

Thoughts/suggestions?
Which reservation clashes with the LTT? Do you have FP+ for a particular park that day? Asking about any restaurant here will always get you yays and nays from whomever likes or dislikes a particular place. If we followed the reviews, we would never have eaten at half the places at WDW that we now love and are always must-dos. So anyway, if you already have a reservation at a park that day, and FP+ for that day, it might not be a good idea this close to your vacation to change parks, if that is what is needed. Let us know that first, and we can go from there.

Kosmo1986

are there any you have or haven't tried? They are all so very different. honestly the liberty tree tavern appeals to me the least. If you haven't tried it I wouldn't drop Mama Melrose only bc there is a chance it will not make it through the changes coming it HS.

JohnD

We leave for Disney in 3 weeks and had all our reservations set but now our travel agent had said liberty tree has opened up for our week and she has scored us a reservation. I already had booked a different reservation so now I need input on which to cancel.. We have reservations at the following and need to cancel one.

Whispering canyon cafe
Ohana
Be our guest (we have a lunch reservation here in addition to a dinner so I'm wondering if we should cancel the dinner one since were eating there anyways)
Mama Melrose
Sci-Fi Diner
San Angel Inn
Liberty tree tavern

Thoughts/suggestions?

If two ADRs at BOG, I'd cancel the lunch. Dinner is full service. With lunch you order from the kiosks or pre-order online.

DisneyFans4Life

Of your choices, I'd drop San Angel. It's a nice atmosphere to be in (especially if you can sit right on the water), but the food is overpriced average mexican food. My wife and I ate there a couple weeks ago and were not impressed. It was just a place we wanted to try, but won't be going back again.

collinsbrooke89

Original Poster
Which reservation clashes with the LTT? Do you have FP+ for a particular park that day? Asking about any restaurant here will always get you yays and nays from whomever likes or dislikes a particular place. If we followed the reviews, we would never have eaten at half the places at WDW that we now love and are always must-dos. So anyway, if you already have a reservation at a park that day, and FP+ for that day, it might not be a good idea this close to your vacation to change parks, if that is what is needed. Let us know that first, and we can go from there.

No nothing will clash- we had 2 sit down meals scheduled for our day at Hollywood studios and no sit down for our "full day" at magic kingdom so now we have liberty tree added to that day. The BOG dinner reservation was on our animal kingdom day when we planned to park hop back over it MK.

collinsbrooke89

Original Poster
are there any you have or haven't tried? They are all so very different. honestly the liberty tree tavern appeals to me the least. If you haven't tried it I wouldn't drop Mama Melrose only bc there is a chance it will not make it through the changes coming it HS.
We have tried none of them! Thought we've been to Disney many times and this is the 3rd year consecutive we've never done dining. We have eaten at places (Biergarten, 50s prime time, and crystal palace) it was never on dining plan. All the places we have picked will be first time for us.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
No nothing will clash- we had 2 sit down meals scheduled for our day at Hollywood studios and no sit down for our "full day" at magic kingdom so now we have liberty tree added to that day. The BOG dinner reservation was on our animal kingdom day when we planned to park hop back over it MK.
So then for me, I wouldn't cancel anything. You've got a good selection already.

collinsbrooke89

Original Poster
So @collinsbrooke89 - do you see my point? You received 4 different answers in the last 4 posts, so how are you going to decide based on the feedback here?
I guess I am more trying to see which are "must keeps". So far it seems BOG, liberty tree, mama Melrose and San Angel Inn are most favored to chop. Because I love beauty and the beast I am keep BOG and even though San Angel doesn't get best reviews- it's so beautiful and romantic in that building we've decided to keep it.

I think I am leaning toward canceling Liberty Tree or Sci-fi.. Thoughts? Surprised after reading reviews of sci-fi more people didn't suggest nixing that one.

collinsbrooke89

Original Poster
Another reason I don't think I'll cancel mama Melrose is we are on the fantastic package which gives us a free app plus seating to the show

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I guess I am more trying to see which are "must keeps". So far it seems BOG, liberty tree, mama Melrose and San Angel Inn are most favored to chop. Because I love beauty and the beast I am keep BOG and even though San Angel doesn't get best reviews- it's so beautiful and romantic in that building we've decided to keep it.

I think I am leaning toward canceling Liberty Tree or Sci-fi.. Thoughts? Surprised after reading reviews of sci-fi more people didn't suggest nixing that one.
We would lean towards San Angel then, since we have awesome mexican here, it just doesn't appeal to us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom