Which should I pick

yankspy

If you are picky then I would go with Crystal Palace since you will have a wider selection. However, I enjoy Liberty Tree Tavern more.:)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Are you a picky eater with the preparation/handling of food as well? If so, I'd recommend opting out of the buffet at Crystal Palace and go with Liberty Tree. Having eaten at both though, I'd pick Crystal Palace.

coltow

If travelling with kids go to CP otherwsie go to LTT. You will find plenty to eat at both locations. FYI LTT may be a little less chaotic and it's not buffet so you just sit and relax.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I've been to CP and there is a lot to choose from there so that might be better for picky eaters. :slurp: But one thing I learned on the boards, LTT character dining is going away so you might want to go there before it goes away. Have fun!!

Laura

Premium Member
As one of the world's pickiest adults, I believe Liberty Tree has a better menu for better prices.

If I were to go to Crystal Palace for lunch I'd end up paying 20 something dollars for a huge buffet meal - and the only thing I'd be able to eat off it is chicken nuggets, mac n cheese, and sandwich meat (I know this from experience).

At Liberty Tree Tavern I can pay half as much and get a much more satisfying meal for my taste, without the hassle of Winnie the Pooh and his buddies bothering me at my table every 2 minutes. :lol:

SchultzFamily

We have only done Crystal Palace for breakfast (and love it--it is a must do every year). We love Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch--it has become one of my husband's favorites--great turkey panini sandwich.

slappy magoo

I've been to CP and there is a lot to choose from there so that might be better for picky eaters. :slurp: But one thing I learned on the boards, LTT character dining is going away so you might want to go there before it goes away. Have fun!!

I don't think LTT has characters for lunch, only during the all you can eat family style dinner (though yes, characters are going away there, too, shortly after the start of the new year).

To the OP, have you seen the menus for the 2 restaurants? Maybe that'll help you with your decision. You can find them both here on the forum and at allears.net

My main thought is that your odds will be better at a buffet that you'll find something you like, but it is more dough. I'd suggest making it a later lunch so it may carry you over to a lighter (cheaper?) dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom