Which restaurants offer photo folders?

CantGoEnough

Original Poster
Does anyone know any/all of the Disney restaurants that will take your photo when you arrive, then offer to sell you the photo - it usually comes in a themed/decorated folder. I've gotten one at Chef Mickey's and also for the Hoop De Do Review and want to know where else they do that.

Thanks!

Figaro928

Tusker house with Donald
Ahkerhus with Belle

I believe 1900 Park Fare in front of a back drop
I would assume when Cindy's Royal Table reopens it will be offered and jeez - for the price hopefully included

There may be more - but those are at least the ones I'm aware of

TFIN44

We weren't offered to buy a photo after taking one with Belle at Akershus, but we were given one at Cinderellas Royal Table. We were there the last day it was open before the refurbishment started. With the magic bands and photo pass and Disney stopping the included photo packages I imagine they will quit offering the folders all together.

Jon81uk

Apparently these have stopped now. Photos will be available to purchase from DisneyPhotoPass.com or included with memory maker.

Last edited:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Does anyone know any/all of the Disney restaurants that will take your photo when you arrive, then offer to sell you the photo - it usually comes in a themed/decorated folder. I've gotten one at Chef Mickey's and also for the Hoop De Do Review and want to know where else they do that.

Thanks!

CRT does. And I Akerhaus and 1900 Park Fare does. I know Tusker takes your pic - and i'm assuming it comes in a folder but I think its the plain blue one. Ohana did too for breakfast but I think they are changing over and not printing them anymore - or at least not every place does anymore. Ours were linked to our Photo Pass + which is now Memory Maker.

Hawkeyegirl

We just went in November and Akershus and Cinderellas Royal table gave us a folder with one large photo and 3 little ones at no extra cost. They were also added to our photo pass. Tusker house no longer does a photo with Donald Duck :( Its just in front of a Tusker house sign. This one was added to our photo pass but they didn't sell us a copy or offer it..

R. Mexico

I simply cannot believe that Akershus stopped giving the photo packets to their guests. My family went there and get the pics in October 2014. Just heard that this was discontinued. I will always LOVE WDW but some of these cost cutting things are ridiculous. Such a cheap thing to give to guests and it was a cool thing to receive. It justified me going to that restaurant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom