Which resort

JoshIFD212

I stayed at Movies 2 years ago and want to stay in a moderate resort in Jan. 2016. I have a 7 and 9 yr old both boy and girl and want a room that will fit both need. Being not a princess room, or a pirate room, both would say it wasn't fair. What room at Carribean beach or should I say areas, so if we choose would be close to the front and by a bus since that is a huge resort. Any suggestions would be great.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Standard rooms in the CBR are neither princess or pirate, Port Orleans Riverside(standard rooms) are also decorated as such. You need to select a specific themed room in those resorts to get what you're asking to avoid.

I like POR because its "smaller" (by disney standards), and feels more laid back to me. I've stated at Caribbean Beach Resort as well and I was lucky enough to be in the Jamaica building. That building is the first stop on the bus route, so that's huge benefit imo.

Upvote 0

SAV

Check out Coronado Springs Resort. My kids were 12 - 9 when we were there last year and they loved it. They said they felt like they were in Mexico. They loved the Dig Site pool and the pool slide. We did the s'mores cookout and just walked the grounds. You get some deluxe amenities at the Moderate price.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom