Which resort would you visit?

SDR or TDR

• SDR

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • TDR

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters

retwinked

Shanghai just opened and they are still hammering out a bunch of things. Tokyo Disney is more established and therefore consistent. Also, if you have been to the US parks, I recommend spending more time at Tokyo Disney Sea because it is unlike any Disney park and is exclusive to Japan. I mean, there is no castle. It is unique beyond words.

Disneylover152

Hong Kong must be feeling left out :(

I love Hong Kong Disneyland. I just think if you are spending a whole vacation to a Disney Resort in Asia, Hong Kong is very small. Its not big and if you are traveling from the US for a vacation, there is very little to do. My perspective will change if Hong Kong adds a second gate and a shopping district.

BrianLo

TDR, no contest. I would never recommend mainland China as a destination for someone's first trip to Asia either (which is what I'm sort of presuming would be the case if they hadn't been to Hong Kong or Tokyo).

I know some people want to organize a trip around all three in one go, but that seems a little silly to me. You don't organize a trip to go to both Disneyland and Orlando in one shot.

Far more interesting would be the three way race between DLP, HKDL and SDL. Each have their merits. Hong Kong is my favourite city out of the three.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom