Which resort is best?

What resort would you recommend the most?

• Pop Century

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • All Star Music

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Star Movies

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

becca_

Original Poster
I'm trying to decide between these 3 for a trip next January, it will just be my boyfriend and I. We won't be spending a lot of time in the room, just to shower and sleep, but I still want the "best" out of these 3 options. Thanks!

belledream

Pop Century will be the most recommended. Dedicated bus service, a quick walk to Art of Animation, and views of the pretty Hourglass Lake.

Personally, I love the All Stars as well, with Movies being my favorite theme. :)

BigRedDad

We are Pop fans too. Not sharing a bus is a great benefit. It takes a long while to go resort-to-resort-to-resort. It gets crowded quickly and the ECV Tribes take over. The ECV pulls up right as the bus does while you are waiting in line. Then the ECV gets on first along with their Tribe of 60 people, and you are left waiting again.

JusticeDisney

OP, be careful, there are a few idiots on this board who will jump into this thread and whine and complain that you have asked "which resort is best?" and then unfairly limited the selections to only 3. When they come, just ignore them.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Agree about Pop - dedicated buses, better food court and an easy walk to AoA. Other than theming, the rooms are all basically the same.

Captain Barbossa

I'm trying to decide between these 3 for a trip next January, it will just be my boyfriend and I. We won't be spending a lot of time in the room, just to shower and sleep, but I still want the "best" out of these 3 options. Thanks!
I've have stayed at All-Star Movies 4 times and Pop Century once. I absolutely love both of these resorts. They both have amazing themes and amenities. Also really big and nice food courts. The gift shops are nice as well. They both have their perks. All-Star Movies (along with the rest of the All-Star resorts) is located in the AK resort area, so it takes like 5 mins or less to get there. Pop is located in the DHS resort area so it takes like 5 mins or less to get there too. Also not a long ride to EPCOT from Pop either. We are like you, we spend as much time as possible in the parks and not a lot at the resorts. So, with that being said, either of the 3 would be the perfect fit. Good Luck choosing!! If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask!! :)

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
I voted for Pop, because out of all the resorts on property I've stayed there the most and I've always had a wonderful experience. I love staying in the 90s section because there's so much decor that reminds me of when I was growing up, but all of the buildings are great.

That being said, I've stayed at All-Star Movies once and I loved it. If you're a big fan of one of the movies represented there, it may be a better choice. :)

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
I don't like any of them myself, but if I had to choose I'd pick Pop. It's hands down better than Music, Movies, and Sports.

Smiley/OCD

If your choices are just between Pop and the All Stars, then I would ABSOLUTELY choose Pop...we have stayed at AS Movie once and Pop 4 times...Pop is definitely the choice...better food, EXCELLENT bus service and better pool. If I can make a suggestion, check out Art of Animation, just across the lake from Pop. That resort is our new HANDS DOWN favorite...best theming of all the values...yes, it is more expensive, but there are Pop size rooms in the Little Mermaid wing if you don't want a suite. If it's not in the plans, I would suggest that if you stay at Pop, take an hour and walk across the bridge to AOA and check it out...you won't be disappointed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom