Which parks?

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
We only have three park days as well, and we're planning two days at MK and one at Epcot. Two days at MK means that we can do half the park one day, and half the other day, and that's going to make it less exhausting for the almost 3 year old.

My daughter is Frozen obsessed so Epcot was a non-negotiable for us.

Marc Levin

We have a trip planned in April with our 5.5 yo boy and 3.5 yo girl. We will be staying at GF, and have three days for the parks. My husband wants to do two days at MK, and we are thinking of one day at Hollywood Studios for the Disney Jr. and Toy Story attractions.

Is two days at MK too much - should we do one day at AK instead, even though it's not as easy to get there?

With preschoolers, would you pick AK or DHS if you could only pick one?

Thank you!!!

With kids that age I don't think there's such a thing as "too much Magic Kingdom".

Have you considered getting a park hopper for your last day and doing say, AK in the morning (when all the animals are active) and HS in the afternoon / evening, finishing off with Fantasmic or the Star Wars fireworks?

It doesn't even appear on your list of choices, but just to say I'd avoid Epcot, there are some fun (but old) rides in Futureworld, but the World Showcase is basically an outdoor themed shopping mall and if you're pressed for time there are better ways to spend your last day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom