Which of my upcoming ADRs would you pay out of pocket?

ibisti

Original Poster
We are 2 weeks out from our vacation and in my excitement 160 days ago I have booked 13 TS meals but have 10 dining plan credits. Which ones would you choose to pay out of pocket. We are 2 adults one 10 and one 6 daughters.
Crystal palace twice for breakfast ( first and last days, it's my daughters favourite)
Trails end dinner
Rainforest cafe dinner
Ohana dinner
Teppan Edo dinner
Akershus breakfast
Via Napoli lunch
Yak yeti lunch
Beaches and cream ( just for sundaes so I think out of pocket)
Splitsville dinner
Mama Melrose fantasmic package
Hollywood and vine breakfast
So that's the list, what do you think?
Can my 10 year old pay for a children's meal at a buffet, I know she is classed as an adult in disneys eyes on the dining plan.

ibisti

Original Poster
I don't love the entrees at Rainforest so I always get apps as my meal anyways.

You could cancel Yak and Yeti lunch entirely and get the exact same food at the counter.

We have done the CS at yak and yeti many times and thought we would try the TS for once. I know some of the dishes are duplicated but we are pretty adventurous and will try some of the different options at the TS, and the don't do the desert wontons at the CS ;-)

jlsHouston

I don't love the entrees at Rainforest so I always get apps as my meal anyways.

You could cancel Yak and Yeti lunch entirely and get the exact same food at the counter.

We have done the CS at yak and yeti many times and thought we would try the TS for once. I know some of the dishes are duplicated but we are pretty adventurous and will try some of the different options at the TS, and the don't do the desert wontons at the CS ;-)

Yak & Yeti TS is one of our favorites....because of this soup they have called Malaysian Seafood Curry. It is similar to Tom Kha Gai version served at my favorite Thai place in Houston, I don't think it is offered CS. And then there is this pie, Mango Pie...

CaptainAmerica

Yak & Yeti TS is one of our favorites....because of this soup they have called Malaysian Seafood Curry. It is similar to Tom Kha Gai version served at my favorite Thai place in Houston, I don't think it is offered CS. And then there is this pie, Mango Pie...
I think if I tried to eat something called "Malaysian Seafood Curry" in the heat of the day at Animal Kingdom, I'd be ill within 20 minutes. It sounds delicious, I just don't think I could do something that heavy in the middle of a park day (especially a DAK day). Though if it's anything like the seafood gumbo at Boma, it may just be worth it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom