Which Moderates are decorated the best at Christmas?

Gucci65

Getting ready to book our December trip to WDW and have a question for all of you:

Which moderates are decorated the best during Christmas? We have stayed at all three All Star Resorts and the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We have decided it's time to try another. So any and all advice/comments would be greatly appreciated.:xmas:

LivefortheMouse

Coronado Springs is beautifully decorated during christmas time. I mean theres no where u can go in the lobby and not see a detail of christmas it was just beautiful. By the way does anyone know how the all stars are decorated during christmas were staying at all stars movies this year.:xmas:

Upvote 0

Gucci65

Original Poster
LiveForTheMouse -All Stars are well decorated for Christmas. Trees and wreaths all over the lobby. It is very nice, we just decided it's time to try something different this year.

Disneydawg - love the avatar!!!!! We are just as big Dawg fans as we are Disney fans!!!!!!!!!! It's Great To Be A Georgia Bulldog! We were in MGM last year when the Dawgs where playing at the dome for the SEC Championship. We made it to the room on time for the kickoff. (sorry for the drift).

Thanks to everyone for all the info so far.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

The Christmas decorations at Caribbean Beach are unlike I have ever seen. I am accostumed to the traditional red and green, standard Christmas decorations (nutcrackers, white lights, wreaths, and the like) that can be seen anywhere. However, at CB, everything was "Tropical Christmas" with colorful habiscus in the trees, steel drum Christmas music, colored lights, parrots in Santa hats, and all things similar. (There are, of course, standard trees, wreaths and garlands, and poinsettia trees, in addition to the numerous Tropical decorations.)

So I am OF COURSE biased to CB, but for a different look at Christmastime, I would reccommend staying at the Caribbean, for a unique Christmas feel in an even more uniquely decorated Christmas season at this Resort.

But all RESORTS are decorated beautifully.:xmas:

Upvote 0

rokcandy

Originally posted by surfsupdon
The Christmas decorations at Caribbean Beach are unlike I have ever seen. I am accostumed to the traditional red and green, standard Christmas decorations (nutcrackers, white lights, wreaths, and the like) that can be seen anywhere. However, at CB, everything was "Tropical Christmas" with colorful habiscus in the trees, steel drum Christmas music, colored lights, parrots in Santa hats, and all things similar. (There are, of course, standard trees, wreaths and garlands, and poinsettia trees, in addition to the numerous Tropical decorations.)

So I am OF COURSE biased to CB, but for a different look at Christmastime, I would reccommend staying at the Caribbean, for a unique Christmas feel in an even more uniquely decorated Christmas season at this Resort.

But all RESORTS are decorated beautifully.:xmas:

I second that...especially the Christmas steel drum music!!! :D But of course I'm very accustomed to being @ CBR during Christmas season. I admit that PO FQ is pretty too and that I haven't seen RS and CSR during the holidays.

Upvote 0
I'm going to All Star Music December 13th - 27th.

Any insights into how this will be decorated? Do I need to buy extra films for my camera? :lol:

Man, I'm so excited, it hurts

:xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom