Which Hogwarts Express Experience Do You Prefer?

Which Hogwarts Express experience do you prefer?

• Total voters

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Original Poster
Nothing serious here, folks. Just a little poll.
Do you prefer the trip from London to Hogsmeade or the other way around?

71jason

L -> H has the better storyline (in that it almost has a storyline), and overall the better use of effects

The Ron effect on H -> L being the exception that proves the rule.

Last edited:

RMichael21

From the videos that I've seen, I would feel much more immersed traveling from London to Hogsmeade because that's how it was in the books and movies.

JustInTime

London to Hogsmede. Hands down.
I wasn't impressed with either of them. The air conditioning was nice though.

Did you notice the effects on the doors or did you watch the window the whole time? The dementor freezing the door, the trolly lady with the jumping frogs to a certain red head checking to see if the compartment you were in was empty? I thought it was amazing.

squidward

London to Hogsmede. Hands down.

Did you notice the effects on the doors or did you watch the window the whole time? The dementor freezing the door, the trolly lady with the jumping frogs to a certain red head checking to see if the compartment you were in was empty? I thought it was amazing.

Yeah, that stuff was cool. The first time we rode it was from Hogsmeade to London and there was no line, so that made it seem better. But when we went the other way, we waited about 45 minutes which definitely soured me on it.

Honestly, I think Diagon Alley itself is almost too good. It makes Hogsmeade pale by comparison. It also, in my opinion, made the train ride and Escape from Gringott's less interesting than they would have otherwise been.

KingdomofDreams

We rode both ways and enjoyed both! Each had something different to experience. Nicely done and if the lines aren't too long it sure beats walking to the other park.

danpam1024

we went DA to Hogsmead- WOW! amazing. All of DA was amazing- and I'm sure I missed 1/2 of it LOL! My peeps were tired so I can't wait to go back and spend more time there :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom