which FP at AK?

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
Hi!

I have park hoppers so I will be spending morning at HS and evening at AK.

I will be using my 3 FPs at HS then getting a 4th to use at AK.

Which should I get - safari or Na'vi River Journey?

I think my kids (7, 5 and 22 months) would like to see the animals but I also think it will be neat to check out the new Pandora ride too. Thoughts??

JIMINYCR

Since the Pandora FP will be like gold, and everyones going to be targeting them, I believe youll be out of luck getting in as a 4th FP. Grabbing a 4th FP for many popular attractions can be difficult but more so with a new one that everyone is dying to ride.

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
So do you think I should do AK morning and HS evening?

That way I can also be there for Fantasmic.

Do you think I then can get TSMM as my 4th?

nickys

Premium Member
Not likely... TSMM is also highly in demand and FP's are usually not available later in the day. I had trouble getting a single FP+ for TSMM even a month out, when we added one extra person to our trip.

I think the choice for you will depend on what you want for your kids. HS has several shows/experiences for younger kids, but not many rides. I might opt for a full day at AK instead of hopping to HS, if the kids are more interested in animals.

I agree here. I don't really get the TSMM "mania" (sorry, bad pun), especially given Buzz at MK is essentially the same idea but, imho, more fun.

What were you getting fp+ for at DHS? Another option might be to rope drop DHS, ride your must-dos, and make fp+ for AK for the afternoon.

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
I agree here. I don't really get the TSMM "mania" (sorry, bad pun), especially given Buzz at MK is essentially the same idea but, imho, more fun.

What were you getting fp+ for at DHS? Another option might be to rope drop DHS, ride your must-dos, and make fp+ for AK for the afternoon.

Only for TSMM really. What time should I get at HS then to do TSMM? Park opens at 9am.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Hi!

I have park hoppers so I will be spending morning at HS and evening at AK.

I will be using my 3 FPs at HS then getting a 4th to use at AK.

Which should I get - safari or Na'vi River Journey?

I think my kids (7, 5 and 22 months) would like to see the animals but I also think it will be neat to check out the new Pandora ride too. Thoughts??

Safari if you can get a 4th FP, River Journey as standby.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer

They're similar but totally different experiences.

nickys

Premium Member
Only for TSMM really. What time should I get at HS then to do TSMM? Park opens at 9am.

Well, not a rope drop person myself, but I think people head in 3 directions:

1. To JTA sign-up
2. To RnR / ToT
3. To TSMM

Can you make rope drop? Say 8:30? Hopefully others can chime in here....

nickys

Premium Member
They're similar but totally different experiences.

As I say, I find Buzz more fun! They both involve shooting at targets, and I don't particularly like the way TSMM spins you round endlessly. I end up feeling thrown around and dizzy. Much prefer being in control of it myself on Buzz.

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
Well, not a rope drop person myself, but I think people head in 3 directions:

1. To JTA sign-up
2. To RnR / ToT
3. To TSMM

Can you make rope drop? Say 8:30? Hopefully others can chime in here....

Thanks! I can try to be there by 8:30 though there's no guarantees with 3 young kids lol

planodisney

Is there a 4 fast pass limit?
I am going in June and I was under the impression that fast passes were unlimited as long as you had completed your prior fast pass.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
I agree with this. Then you can stay for the new night time show at AK too.

It is actually a good point. Head right to TSMM, then to RnR, then to ToT, spend a few minutes in Launch Bay and then catch a bus over to AK.

There isn't much more than that to do at HS these days since it's mostly construction walls.

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
As I say, I find Buzz more fun! They both involve shooting at targets, and I don't particularly like the way TSMM spins you round endlessly. I end up feeling thrown around and dizzy. Much prefer being in control of it myself on Buzz.
TSMM all the way! But both are fun. The queue at TSMM is entertaining to look at with standby, so a short wait (20 min) would be no issue. I've noticed RnRC get a longer standby line early than ToT.

bethymouse

I still have trouble getting Mine Train and Frozen fast passes, so I would assume that it would be nearly impossible to get a fast pass for any Pandora attraction.:bawling:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom