1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Which days? Does it even matter?

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando' started by mishel635, Jan 9, 2017.

1. mishel635

mishel635 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! We are going to universal for the first time as a family (I went in '94 with my parents) in April during Easter break for 2 days (staying one night at Royal Pacific).
    My question is- I looked on the crowd calendars and it looks like the 2 days I picked (Monday 4/10-4/11) are the only days in April with a 10/10 crowd rating. :rolleyes:
    We can go any two days Monday - Friday before Easter Sunday (4/10-4/14).
    I realize it is going to be busy no matter what being Easter break, but is it worth me switching my days to a crowd level of 8/10 instead of 10/10?
    Just looking for opinions from people who know more about Universal than me. I'm pretty much clueless.
    Thanks!

2. fosse76

fosse76 Well-Known Member

One night at Royal Pacific gives you 2 days of Express Pass, so that should help quite a bit. However, on very crowded days, even the Express Pass waits can reach 40-minute waits. If you can easily change the dates for a less-crowded time, I would. But since there isn't that much of a difference in crowd levels, I would just stick with the most convenient dates for you during the week.

trr1 and mishel635 like this.
  3. mishel635

mishel635 Well-Known Member Original Poster

Thank you! I'm going to switch us to Thursday and Friday when the crowd rating is 8/10.

JoeCamel likes this.