Which Character Meal Has The Best Food?

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
1900 Park Fare: Great characters and interaction for any meal of the day.
Tusker House: catch a late breakfast/brunch. Good character interaction and you get to sample some of the unique lunch offerings while having the normal breakfast are for less adventurous eaters.

LucyK

Tusker House for Breakfast/Lunch

1900 Park Fare Dinner

Crystal Palace Breakfast.

All great choices with awesome food.

Maelstrom Troll

Some friends of ours raved about the Tusker house, but we have yet to experience it ourselves. So far our favorite has been the Garden Grill. The character interaction is very good and we had a good amount of time with each toon. The food is also very good and you will definitely leave stuffed!

Matt_Black

Some friends of ours raved about the Tusker house, but we have yet to experience it ourselves. So far our favorite has been the Garden Grill. The character interaction is very good and we had a good amount of time with each toon. The food is also very good and you will definitely leave stuffed!

That freshness you taste? That's because the food comes straight from the greenhouses right below. Mmm!

Matt_Black

This sounds pretty awesome, do they do a good lunch?

I don't know off hand; however, I did read a review on the Disney Food Blog, and they seemed quite complimentary, particularly noting that some of the vegetables had an unusually clean taste and, when asking about that, were told by CMs that it was due to the hydroponic growing techniques- when there's little soil used, there's less to have to wash off when harvested.

Hoss

We have experienced all the character meals in the parks and our favorite is Tusker House for breakfast. For dinner the opinions vary but Garden Grill was one that we all enjoyed the food.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom