Where's Brer Fox?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Original Poster
I never see Brer Fox anymore. Why is he rarely used? All I see at Splash Mountain are Brer Bear and Brer Rabbit meet-and-greets, but never Brer Fox. The riverboat float in the Christmas Day parade had Brer Rabbit and Brer Bear on it, but no Brer Fox. Does anyone know why he isn't used much anymore?

raven

Originally posted by NemoRocks78
I never see Brer Fox anymore. Why is he rarely used? All I see at Splash Mountain are Brer Bear and Brer Rabbit meet-and-greets, but never Brer Fox. The riverboat float in the Christmas Day parade had Brer Rabbit and Brer Bear on it, but no Brer Fox. Does anyone know why he isn't used much anymore?

Brer Fox was thrown out of the neighborhood for steeling chickens. :animwink:

WDWspider

Re: Re: Where's Brer Fox?

Originally posted by raven
steeling chickens. :animwink:

I bet that hurts! :lol: :animwink: :animwink:

I think it's interesting how big of a part Brer Frog has in the ride, they should make a character of him.

Steamboat_Kevin

Yeah, they should make a Brer Frog character! He's awesome :p :D
What really happened to Brer Fox, Whenever anyone asks this question it never gets answered :veryconfu

Sir Hiss527

Here's a fun fact for you. When Mr. Toad's Wild Ride closed they just sent Mr. Toad over to Splash Mountain and renamed him Brer Frog. J/k. I don't know why Brer Fox is never out. I think you have a better chance seeing him at AK.

I like to think that about Mr. Toad just to have some closure, and to know that Mr. Toad is still around.:brick:

raven

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Yeah, they should make a Brer Frog character! He's awesome :p :D

Hmm. I don't know if Disney has used a frog anywhere yet for an animation feature. That could be cool.

By the way, nice avitar Steamboat. :)

raven

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Which one? Bluto or Brer Frog?

Before you changed it is was a guy drinking from a bottle wearing a shirt that said "college" on it. That's the picture I was refering to.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Br'er Fox was yanked in late summer 2001... no reason was given, he was just yanked

lebernadin

Originally posted by raven
Before you changed it is was a guy drinking from a bottle wearing a shirt that said "college" on it. That's the picture I was refering to.

I don't know the exact picture you're talking about, but it sounds like John Belushi in Animal House.

General Grizz

You guys STILL haven't figured out where Brer Fox is?

Come on, guys, THINK! :animwink:

cc_splashmtn18.jpg

WDWspider

OK, now you gone and done it. I'm going to ask the question...

Why is it that some Alligators are fishing, wearing straw hats, and singing with the rest of his friend critters when that Alligator looks like a normal gator?

Tarbi

I know! I know! I just got back form my trip and I seen him!!! He was outside AK, infront of the ticket booths. He was next to the Talking Tree thing. I got his photo. He also hangs out on the Fantasmic Steamboat. He enjoys waving the hankerchiefs. I have photos of him if you wish to see them.

WDWhumanmap

maybe it could be b/c they are letting so many people go that there isn't enough character players to come out and be bear fox and i agree all about brer frog

Night_Aaron

I heard they had to redesign the costume. Without being too graphic it seems it was too tight some guys were showing a little more than a Disney character should :lookaroun . I don't know how true this is but I asked the same question and this is the answer I got.

TheDisneyGirl02

This is based on what I was told/heard on my college program.

Brer Fox was too scary and he would scare the small children so that was why he was pulled. Whether or not that's true, that's what I heard! Just wanted to share that!

TheDisneyGirl02

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom