where would YOU work?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
wannabeBelle

Nah I wouldnt do that as I have no experience in that area and dont know if Id be any good at it. I suppose I could bother the sound guy that we do know to explain what he does, but I think Id just rather show up, and have it sound and look great without my interaction. Besides couldnt you picture me in the cute blue blazer, skirt, Goldtone D pin on the lapel, just waiting to make people's vacations magical?? I can see me doing that really easily!!! I have to put all this wonderful knowledge of Disney to work somehow!!!
I can see Pippa as Maid Marian!!! So petite, graceful and elegant, it is a no brainer!!! Belle

Yes, I can see that with no trouble at all, but don't forget your crop and helmet....especially the crop :rolleyes:

wannabeBelle

ClemsonTigger said:
wannabeBelle

Yes, I can see that with no trouble at all, but don't forget your crop and helmet....especially the crop :rolleyes:
Hey this is a family board and I promised I was going to be good!! You wouldnt want me to break my promise now would you??? Belle

PurpleDragon

I wouldn't mind being a JAMMitor over at EPCOT. I have been playing drums for over 15 years and would love to incorporate that into a job.

Other options would be: HM, ToT, or Jungle Cruise (I make bad puns all the time, might as well get paid for it :lol: )

Pippa

wannabeBelle said:
Nah I wouldnt do that as I have no experience in that area and dont know if Id be any good at it. I suppose I could bother the sound guy that we do know to explain what he does, but I think Id just rather show up, and have it sound and look great without my interaction. Besides couldnt you picture me in the cute blue blazer, skirt, Goldtone D pin on the lapel, just waiting to make people's vacations magical?? I can see me doing that really easily!!! I have to put all this wonderful knowledge of Disney to work somehow!!!
I can see Pippa as Maid Marian!!! So petite, graceful and elegant, it is a no brainer!!! Belle

Maid Marian....... I LOVE IT!!!!! Some one call the manager of the AC NOWWWW!!

epcotfan

Hmmm. I would like to be WDW entertainment. I think it would be fantastic being a Streetmosphere character at MGM as I love improv. Wouldn't mind being a character in parade if I was able to tolerate the heat and claustrophobia of the costumes.

dzne4eva

In Attractions I would like to do RnRC, ToT, or HM. Or I'd be a tour guide to share obnoxious amounts of knowledge with guests. Dream job? Dancer.

Number_6

I'm presently working as Resort Dispatch at The Boardwalk Villas and Inn. What I would like to do would be to work the sound boards at Fantasmic or Illuminations, since I love both shows and have training in Board Ops.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom