Where would you sleep if you had to spend the night in WDW without a room?

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
I saw a similar thread before.. was something like Where would you sleep if you tried to stay in Magic Kingdom overnight after the park closed... was an interesting thread..

Anyway, I was curious of people's answers to this thought experiment: Imagine you arrive at Disney World and for some reason you couldn't check in until the next day.. but you were on property and for some reason couldn't leave it to rent a motel.

How would you pass the time until the next morning.. would you stay up all night trying to fill the time with downtown disney stuff.. or crash on the poly beach and hope nobody disturbed you for loitering? Was talking to a friend about this today and we were having some fun with the topic.

yensid67

Since there is an overnight crew in all the parks, this requires a lot of thought...you don't want to be found out and need to stay in a secluded area but an area that will only get walkby maintenance. Some place like the boat storage area of the Jungle Cruise, on one of the boats. I don't think anyone watches that area or even checks it once the boats are docked for the night! Very easily hope on a boat and lay down on a seat and not be seen...lots of trees and over growth!

AndyS2992

I'm pretty sure the OP is asking where would you stay on property at night with no hotel room and the parks and shops and everything were closed and therefore cannot access them.

My answer to that would be to park at Downtown Disney and sleep in the car, somewhere secluded at a resort or Downtown Disney where you would not be seen easily, or bury myself in the sand at one of resort beaches or sleep in a bush on the side of a road.. somewhere away from everything.

My other more logical answer would be to hop on over to a value resort and pay to spend an extra night there.. lol since it does not say anything regarding having money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom