where to stay at Sports

seahawk7

Original Poster
So I'm going to be staying at All star Sports next trip in a standard room. My first question is what sections have standard rooms and also which area would you stay at if you stayed at Sports?

belledream

The only preferred rooms at Sports are in the Surf's Up building. The rest are standard.

We've booked standard at Sports twice. One year we were put in Touchdown, which was very close to the bus stops and worked wonderfully for us.

Another year, we were placed in Surf's Up even though we didn't pay for preferred...so I guess don't rule out that potential 'upgrade'. ;)

seahawk7

Original Poster
The only preferred rooms at Sports are in the Surf's Up building. The rest are standard.

We've booked standard at Sports twice. One year we were put in Touchdown, which was very close to the bus stops and worked wonderfully for us.

Another year, we were placed in Surf's Up even though we didn't pay for preferred...so I guess don't rule out that potential 'upgrade'. ;)
Thank you.

Mukta

Last trip, I stayed here. It was the Tennis section and far from everything. Quiet, peaceful and mildly inconvenient when you are tired a the end of the night.

IMG_6118_zps2800084d.jpg

First trip, I stayed in the basketball section. it was closer to everything, but the resort really isn't that big.

MissingDisney

The football section is close. We were upgraded to preferred and given a poolside room. Nice view and right next to the main building but the noise was awful. I would have preferred the standard room, honestly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom