Where to start?

mouselvrmom

Great first page! Yaaaayyyy for you!

I took another step forward. Went to Barnes & Noble, got my educator's discount card, and bought the Classroom in a Book for Elements 7. Now to just get the house clean, laundry done, lesson plans done, and get that book open. :lol:

Hey, good for you! I might need a book like that so I can finally figure out how to edit my darned pictures with it! :lol:

KnK

Original Poster
Slowly learning more and more. Think I might take the book for some light reading during my upcoming trip.

Now, if only I could figure out how to organize all the downloads. Found a sight I loved britt-ish Designs and downloaded more than I need and need to figure out how to get them to work easily.

Been gone on a mission trip and now I'm super exited to try all the new goodies.

mouselvrmom

Slowly learning more and more. Think I might take the book for some light reading during my upcoming trip.

Now, if only I could figure out how to organize all the downloads. Found a sight I loved britt-ish Designs and downloaded more than I need and need to figure out how to get them to work easily.

Been gone on a mission trip and now I'm super exited to try all the new goodies.

Oh, I love Brittish designs! Her stuff is fabulous!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom