where to get best burger

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
They wont cook the meat anything less then well done... They will ask but still cook it well done... I like the bar as well... Opus by the glass, but can't deal with well done burgers... At is an issue at almost every Disney restaurant for burgers.
Weird, as we always ask for, and get our burgers medium everywhere on property. And we've had them at many places on property.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Weird, as we always ask for, and get our burgers medium everywhere on property. And we've had them at many places on property.

I've never had a problem either, the only time they've been well done is if it was a quick service stop but that's to be expected.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
That's a tough question. I don't claim to have tried all the burgers (Haven't had Dluxe yet) at the World but you basically got 2 kind's of burgers here....

First is your quick serve take it and find a table type burger....Favorite used to be Pecos Bill and the topping bar. Lately, I've found myself gravitating more and more to Cookes of Dublin and their char-grilled burger. Alot, if not all the QS spots are similar; Cosmic's, Electric Umbrella, Tomorrowland Terrace, Liberty Inn Publick House.

Then you have your restaurant type $15-$20 burgers. Boathouse makes a good one, The PB&J Burger at ESPN Club is interesting, T-REX, Rainforest, Big River Grille are all decent.

drwadadli

Our favorite place D-Luxe Burger @ Disney Springs
28.jpg
I AGREE COMPLETELY!!!!!

My wife and I went to D-Luxe in February. We got two burgers and a regular order of fries. While standing in line, we saw a large order of fries and thought that it would feed a family of four with no problems instead of just the two of us. The two burgers we got (we split ours so each could half of two different types) were OUTSTANDING. The only afterthought for us is when we go back we will split a burger and an order of fries. There is a lot on these burgers so be sure you are hungry!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom