BOG lunch 1:40pm
CRT dinner 7:25pm

Day 3 (MK Day)
Ohana 8:45am
Then go to MK
Crystal Palace Dinner 4:55pm
Possible Halloween Night

Where do you think it fits best?
Day 3 - MK is close so you won't lose too much park time and you only have a Dinner ADR, so you can have a smaller lunch, between two buffets.

EvilQueen-T

I agree day 3 would be my first choice and day 2 my second. You waste a lot less time going from the poly to mk compared to getting to epcot.

Day 3! If you are staying at the Poly, Day 1 could potentially work as well but you would get to EP a bit later in the morning. Day 2 is just too much food for one day so I would not schedule it on the day.

MomofPrincessGrace

I agree with all the above. If you did Ohana on day 2 you would be eating 3 big meals in under 11 hours. You would be rushing to reservations instead of attractions. On day 3 you could eat breakfast, maybe a snack in the early afternoon, and still be hungry enough to stuff your faces at dinner.

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
thanks everyone but I think I am going to fit Ohana in day 1. I changed that day to have an ADR of 8;25 and then we head to Epcot after that.

Reason I am not going with day 3 is because we intend on staying late at MK since it's a Halloween Party night so figure we'll keep it low key, rest up, pool time, etc and then head to MK for dinner and Party. We are staying at AoA.

What do you think about my change to 8:25 adr for day 1?

Thanks all!!

drwadadli

I think by changing it to 8:25 a.m. then you won't get over to Epcot too late but riding Mission: SPACE or Test Track on a full stomach might be a problem. Also, I think with the buffet at 8:25 a.m. you have enough time between breakfast and dinner. I think changing to an earlier time works too.

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
I think by changing it to 8:25 a.m. then you won't get over to Epcot too late but riding Mission: SPACE or Test Track on a full stomach might be a problem. Also, I think with the buffet at 8:25 a.m. you have enough time between breakfast and dinner. I think changing to an earlier time works too.

Great thank you!!!!

dmatt87

thanks everyone but I think I am going to fit Ohana in day 1. I changed that day to have an ADR of 8;25 and then we head to Epcot after that.

Reason I am not going with day 3 is because we intend on staying late at MK since it's a Halloween Party night so figure we'll keep it low key, rest up, pool time, etc and then head to MK for dinner and Party. We are staying at AoA.

What do you think about my change to 8:25 adr for day 1?

Thanks all!!
If you can get an earlier ADR, I would recommend it - time to digest and not worry about the time you arrive in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom