where to eat at universal/islands of adventure?

BrianV

My favorite cocktail at UOR is at Cowfish. Buffalos and Bacon. It's Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Cherry Liqueur, Angostura and Orange Bitters, Honey, and Candied Bacon and a black cherry garnish.

image.jpg
Best drink at universal. And we've had many.

DarthMileZ

I noticed that most menus do not have Mountain Dew in any orlando parks, why?! :(

im from the UK, so i want as much as the stuff as possible

PinnySmart

Yes- I LOVE The Cowfish!!!! Vivo Kitchen, and Antonjito's are great in CW as well. Red Brick pizza is good too, and you can get it to go, and eat it down by the water- nice and relaxing.
Hotel-wise, HRH- the Kitchen is ok, breakfast is the best meal they serve. The Palm is incredibly overpriced (and we're vegan), and The Beach Club by the pool is fantastic for poolside lunch. PBR- only ate breakfast there, and in PBR tradition, it took LITERALLY 25 minutes before anyone came to our table to bring water or coffee- NOT ACCEPTABLE! CBBR food court is impressive- lots to choose from. We stayed the week they opened, so I'm not sure if the quality is the same. RPR- first trip next week!!!
Studios: the Simpsons area has good cheap grub- for cheap grub park food. Finnegan's is good too, but can get very loud when it's crowded- I guess that's ok for some, but I like chatting about our day with my peeps. We always grab something at Monster's Cafe if/when it's opened- not for the food, I just love it in there. The bakery at the park entrance is good for a light breakfast or lunch.
IOA- we eat at the Back Water Bar (behind Confisco's) every trip- same menu as Confisco's with better atmosphere. Blondie's has great subs- almost as good as Publix. My son LOVES Fire Eater's Grill.
The thing I love about the Uni parks, is there's lots of different grab and go food with LOTS of areas to sit around the park. We mostly nibble around the parks and eat a sit down meal at CW.
It's NOT like Disney- mostly, reservations are not really necessary :)
Agree 100%

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom