Where to dinner during MVMCP in your opinion?

AstridJMF

hey! Where would you eat during MVMCP ? :) We are thinking to take two parties in a row and I'm wondering where is the best for you to have dinner ? :)

ShareBDwithMickey

I'd make sure to eat before the party starts. Having paid out the extra to attend the party it would be a shame to miss the best part of two hours doing table service. I'd have a late lunch & then buy a hotdog or the like if you get peckish later.

As a side point if you are thinking about eating at Disney, its more likely to be a case of going where you can get a table now, rather than where you would like to eat. As you can book restaurants 180 days prior to travel, plus the length of your stay if you are staying on site, many places may already be booked up.

I would see what is available & take whichever is most appealingly. Remember to look at the various hotels nearby as you may have more luck with them than the parks, particularly as table service outlets in MK are quite limited.

Good luck.

Upvote 0

SteveW

I like going to Tony's Town Square before the party starts and if at all possible, get seating outside on the veranda. I love watching the people come streaming into the MK for the party before it gets going. You can feel the excitement in the air and it just get you more into the spirit of the party. We are going to the MVMCP on December 8th and I've got a 4:15 ADR for Tony's. I've been meaning to call them about getting outside seating.
Good luck on what ever you plan and a fantastic time!

Upvote 0
I agree with the previous posters, you don't want to waste time during the party.
We usually eat a late lunch to see us through most of the party & then grab something quick later in the evening.

Upvote 0

AstridJMF

Original Poster
I like going to Tony's Town Square before the party starts and if at all possible, get seating outside on the veranda. I love watching the people come streaming into the MK for the party before it gets going. You can feel the excitement in the air and it just get you more into the spirit of the party. We are going to the MVMCP on December 8th and I've got a 4:15 ADR for Tony's. I've been meaning to call them about getting outside seating.
Good luck on what ever you plan and a fantastic time!
thank u! we were thinking of Tony's Town Square too!!! But like the others said maybe its better to have a late lunche and eat like a Quick light meal after :) Have a good time on 12/8 !!!! very excited too!!!

Upvote 0

AstridJMF

Original Poster
We usually schedule our party day so that we have eaten before entering the park at 4:00, for the party. We don't like using
precious 'party' time for eating.
I'm french so like to eat what is later for americans like 8.00PM or so lol but we'll have a quick thing before we are not far of MK and eat something at GF maybe :) But thanks!!!!

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Ehh, isn't that what the free cookies and cocoa are for? Otherwise I'm in the crowd that eats before the party, maybe grabs something about 10 (I think that ends up being Cosmic Rays by default) if I'm hungry since the food court at the hotel won't be open when we get back after the party is over.

Upvote 0

AstridJMF

Original Poster
Ehh, isn't that what the free cookies and cocoa are for? Otherwise I'm in the crowd that eats before the party, maybe grabs something about 10 (I think that ends up being Cosmic Rays by default) if I'm hungry since the food court at the hotel won't be open when we get back after the party is over.
yeah lol just its not what we call a meal LOL Its a snack but I think we will do like you all advice me, eat late lunch and take something in the park and enjoy the celebration!!!

Upvote 0

Mukta

You are also going to come to Hollywood Studios to see the Osborne lights, correct? they are wonderful and amazing if you like Christmas in Disney.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

We ate at the Plaza in the MK before the Halloween party a few weeks ago, and thought that was perfect. It was quick, and the food was good. We scheduled it for about an hour before the party started, and were finishing up shortly beforehand. I had never been there before, but we all thought it was good!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom