Where is Walt Disney now?

dandaman

Wow. From the certificate scan, I just realized something: Walt was half-Canadian! Mom and Dad both have Canada listed as their birthplaces.

DisneyGigi

1: According to imdb.com, he died on the fifteenth, not Christmas Day, as enderikari said.

2: No offense, but why is his death sad, compared to...? Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan, but I just don't get why his death is sad compared to someone or anyone else's.

3: Considering what a hands-on detail-oriented person he was in life, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the simple plaque he has on the entrance to his mausoleum, which he shares with his wife and daughter, is the plaque he wanted.

Not that this is a big deal but it caught my attention as I was just reading a book about Walt that had mention of his daughter and the gravesite.
I don't think Sharon (daughter) is actually buried there,her ashes were scattered somewhere else and the name is listed as a memorial. Her husband is buried there with Walt & Lillian. ( You can see it on the plaque) :wave:

ErickainPA

Interesting tidbit:

Lillian suffered a stroke exactly 31 yrs to the day (December 15, 1997) after Walt's death, she died the next morning. She is actually the one to come up with Mickey's name.

KeithVH

You know, I really should clear up some misconceptions. Walt's head is actually in Zwamgar's freezer. Periodic thawing for commentary from Walt proves it. Every RADP'er knows that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom