Where is the Rhino

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
1eua6b.jpg

Please don't give TDO ideas like this. They just might happen. Aiiiiiiiyyyyyyeeeeeee.....

susan0326us

We did a Keys to the Kingdom Tour on 5/28/17 and the CM showed us the rhino From Jungle Cruise. She "pointed" out to us that it was missing while on the cruise and later showed it to us backstage behind Splash. We touched it! It had a gash near the head and you could see a styrofoam-like material under the "skin." I hope it returns soon! The JC would be .... pointless without it. ;)

LukeS7

We did a Keys to the Kingdom Tour on 5/28/17 and the CM told us it was from Jungle Cruise. She "pointed" out to us that it was missing while on the cruise and later showed it to us backstage behind Splash. We touched it! It had a gash near the head and you could see a styrofoam-like material under the "skin." I hope it returns soon! The JC would be pointless without it. ;)
It sounds like it's in the exact same condition and location as when we did the tour in early January. Sad to hear it hasn't gotten any care since then :(

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Has anyone been on JC recently? Was wondering if the rhino is back? Sorry if this has been answered already.

TheGhostWithTheMost

Even the skippers are being given bullsh*t excuses for the rhino being gone so long. I wouldn't be surprised, if it's not back yet, that it's not coming back anytime soon. I've seen managment run the ride when not one figure was moving/working. They don't care. Work the Skippers to the bone, pay them the smallest amount possible, and who cares what the ride looks like?

JoeCamel

Even the skippers are being given bullsh*t excuses for the rhino being gone so long. I wouldn't be surprised, if it's not back yet, that it's not coming back anytime soon. I've seen managment run the ride when not one figure was moving/working. They don't care. Work the Skippers to the bone, pay them the smallest amount possible, and who cares what the ride looks like?
Not to mention the food they have to eat in the canteen..... I hear it used to be better...

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
My last ride they had placed a pack of hyenas under the pole. It seemed OK, but was definitely better with the rhino.

For crying out loud the Rhino has been missing since 2015 the last time I rode Jungle Cruise and yes the Hyenas were there then, I'm guessing someone on the Mommys Panel objected to the somewhat crude humor in that scene.

Missing the POINT as it were...

Karakasa

^I'm not sure how getting mauled by a rhinoceros horn is any more "crude" than being jumped by a pack of hyenas... so I'm not so sure about that.

It's probably just TDO figuring putting in some stock hyena figures is easier than repairing the rhino.

Come to think of it I don't think I've been on the WDW Jungle Cruise since 2015, so this comes as a shock to me. Golly...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom