Where is our Dragon?!?

Kitty17794

Count me in as someone who prefers the DHS dragon to DL. Murphy is AMAZING, but she seems very disproportionate to me. Her wings are tiny, and her stance seems very unnatural. She doesn't dominate the stage like our dragon here at Studios -- that one leaves so much to the imagination, and she looks HUGE when she appears in that darkness. Murphy you see everything, and she appears much smaller and less menacing.

So if they want to upgrade ours a bit, fine. But I can't say I would want another Murphy. (I doubt we have the storage space for her anyway, but I could be wrong.)

Figment632

Scar I love the Ursula idea, if they made her massive it would be a site to see. They could make huge tenticles that could reach out over the audience!

rct247

I may be the only one that thinks this, but I could see it happening to some extent.

What if Fantasmic is phased out at Disneyland once World of Color comes and (hopefully and should) become a big success. The film clips projected on water is a major part of each show. Disneyland would then return to focus on its fireworks, and DCA on WoC.

But what about all that money spent on Fantasmic there?! If Disneyland does phase it out, Murphy and the HD projectors and other upgraded technology could be sent over to DHS or , if really needed, to Tokyo Disney Sea for their Fantasmic 2.0.

But that is my own personal take on it. I am not really sure if Disneyland would give up Fantasmic even if it does have similar properties to World of Color next door.

EPCOT Explorer

I may be the only one that thinks this, but I could see it happening to some extent.

What if Fantasmic is phased out at Disneyland once World of Color comes and (hopefully and should) become a big success. The film clips projected on water is a major part of each show. Disneyland would then return to focus on its fireworks, and DCA on WoC.

But what about all that money spent on Fantasmic there?! If Disneyland does phase it out, Murphy and the HD projectors and other upgraded technology could be sent over to DHS or , if really needed, to Tokyo Disney Sea for their Fantasmic 2.0.

But that is my own personal take on it. I am not really sure if Disneyland would give up Fantasmic even if it does have similar properties to World of Color next door.

I doubt DL will kill off Fant, because of the Fanbase and because it's really nothing like WoC. They keep reiterating that in the media.

Also, they just invested in it for Nightastic, and it's under refurb now. Disneyland needs this type of entertainment.

TDS's Fant! is going to be like WOC, from what I gather. With a Fant!-esque story behind it. Should be cool. :D

SirGoofy

WOC and F! are in two different parks. They aren't going to take a nighttime show out of one because they added on to the other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom