Where is Mr. Lightbeer?

markymark

Originally posted by Tramp

i didn't miss you....in fact...when i saw your name, i thought u were a new member....

ps....what the hell is a pram?

Yes a pram is what you lot call a stroller.

So when you thought I was new, were you going to welcome me with your own inimitable charm? Or where you just going to sniff my pants

The Mom

Premium Member
Markymark, I hate to get technical, but a baby stroller is not the same as a baby carriage. I had both for my little ones. The strollers are more common now, as they are easily folded for fitting in cars. I used the carriage (like a bed on wheels) for walking in the neighborhood, and as a "downstairs" bed for their naps. And Tramp, don't go there!(re bed on wheels) It is the carriage that is a pram. (mine was English, by the way, brought back by a friend)

markymark

Why thanks marcia.

At least now, in the unlikely event of me becoming a father I will know the difference!
One thing I do know is that they all seem to have a built-in "mark-seeking" device which allows them to crash into my legs from anywhere within a mile.

Lets jst hope Tamp doesn't pick up on the bed on wheels thing!!

Ariel

Originally posted by Tramp

Wow....I didn't think making you feel guilty would work.
I'll seriously miss you too....but I can't get too serious with you because Mistresses Ariel and Marcia have a dog collar on me and yank on it every time I try to stray. ;) ;) ;)

I think I might need to tighten that collar a little...come here boy....

Tramp

Originally posted by marciahahn
Markymark, I hate to get technical, but a baby stroller is not the same as a baby carriage. I had both for my little ones. The strollers are more common now, as they are easily folded for fitting in cars. I used the carriage (like a bed on wheels) for walking in the neighborhood, and as a "downstairs" bed for their naps. And Tramp, don't go there!(re bed on wheels) It is the carriage that is a pram. (mine was English, by the way, brought back by a friend)

Have Mistress will Travel...:D

If it'll make it easier for you, I'll wear a diaper and get in your pram... :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom