Where is Mr. Lightbeer?

Ariel

Oh yes...I feel like a part of myself is missing. Where oh where is he? I'm starting to get worried...I haven't been insulted in days!

Ariel

I guess I could settle for you...with a few "conditions"....come to think of it, you insult me more than him anyway.

Tramp

Originally posted by Ariel
I guess I could settle for you...with a few "conditions"....come to think of it, you insult me more than him anyway.

Conditions?.....sorry Miss Fish.....the guarantee ran out on me a long time ago in a jungle in Southeast Asia....

I now come in an "as is" condition...all u need to do is kick my tires and my motor starts running.

Ariel

okay, okay...I guess I'll take you as is...I'll kick your tires, but wacth out because I kick hard, especially when I have heels on. ;)

Tramp

Originally posted by Ariel
okay, okay...I guess I'll take you as is...I'll kick your tires, but wacth out because I kick hard, especially when I have heels on. ;)

Well....at least you forgot about that Lightbeer character....but I will say...if he doesn't come back for some reason....this guy is gonna be one ed off member.

ya think Maria is gonna miss me when I go to WDW for 3 weeks?

The Mom

Premium Member
Mr (and Mrs) Lightbeer, please come back. Don't disappear into the world of lost posters, never to be heard from again. We need you!!

markymark

Jeez, he only didn't post for a day, I haven't been on here for 4 days and no one missed me - right thats it, I have now seen my and I am throwing my dummy out of the pram.

:: sulk ::

:mad:

At least now I know who my friends are(n't)

boo hoo boo hoo

Tramp

Originally posted by markymark
Jeez, he only didn't post for a day, I haven't been on here for 4 days and no one missed me - right thats it, I have now seen my and I am throwing my dummy out of the pram.

:: sulk ::

:mad:

At least now I know who my friends are(n't)

boo hoo boo hoo

i didn't miss you....in fact...when i saw your name, i thought u were a new member....

ps....what the hell is a pram?

Tramp

Originally posted by Maria
I´ll probably miss you Tramp.... u are not gone, so I don´t know yet... ;)

"Probably"?????????

geesh.....is that suppose to make me feel 'wanted'?

even today, looking at your picture....you still look as good as you did yesterday!

Tramp

Originally posted by Maria
LOL!

I´ll seriously miss you!;)

Wow....I didn't think making you feel guilty would work.
I'll seriously miss you too....but I can't get too serious with you because Mistresses Ariel and Marcia have a dog collar on me and yank on it every time I try to stray. ;) ;) ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom