Where is everyone from?

prberk

I live in Forest Hills, NY, directly across the street from Forest Hills Stadium, so look what concerts I get to hear from my window this season? Who wants to stop by for a wine party? ;)

View attachment 145067
I'm in! Especially on June 25th!

Me too. Dolly is a national treasure.

I just heard another group do "Jolene" again last night. Funny how that song seems to have a life of its own. I also love her very personal original versions of "Coat of Many Colors" and "I Will Always Love You." (Whitney's was powerfully sung, but her original was powerful in a more subtle way.)

Back to topic. I am from Central Virginia (Richmond area), born and bred.

Last edited:

Lunamis

The center of the Universe.

AKA North/Central-Eastern NJ

Oh most assuredly the center of the Universe. Now what are you considering North/Central? I grew up in Woodbridge township and consider that closer to Northern Central. I'm currently in Basking Ridge which I'm considering "North". Also, I call it Taylor Ham which irritates my husband from Philly. :D:D:D

njDizFan

Oh most assuredly the center of the Universe. Now what are you considering North/Central? I grew up in Woodbridge township and consider that closer to Northern Central. I'm currently in Basking Ridge which I'm considering "North". Also, I call it Taylor Ham which irritates my husband from Philly. :D:D:D
I currently reside in Springfield, and I work in Chatham.

And yes the Taylor Ham/Pork roll controversy exists my house as well.

I was born in Bloomfield but grew up in Point Pleasant, so I can go both ways dependeing on the mood. The wife a strict Taylor Ham girl.

Basking Ridge..very nice place. I was driving through 2 weeks ago to go to the horse farm.

Cam Eplion

From a city known for its food, baseball bats, horse racing, and the greatest of all time, Ali. Louisville, Kentucky.
Love it here, most locals want to get out but I've fallen in love with this city over the years.

Lunamis

I currently reside in Springfield, and I work in Chatham.

And yes the Taylor Ham/Pork roll controversy exists my house as well.

I was born in Bloomfield but grew up in Point Pleasant, so I can go both ways dependeing on the mood. The wife a strict Taylor Ham girl.

Basking Ridge..very nice place. I was driving through 2 weeks ago to go to the horse farm.

I work in Morristown and lived in Summit prior so I'm back and forth through Chatham quite often. Went to FDU for hospitality too. I'll shortly be working for the new Embassy Suites in Berkley Heights- can't wait! Check out the new restaurant when it opens later this year- it's going to be really great with locally sourced farms providing ingredients.

BAChicagoGal

I have lived in Chicago my entire life. I never plan on living anywhere else, although I tease my husband that we should move out to California. Then I could spend more of my time at Disneyland. I'm a city girl, who never learned to drive, so my town is perfect in that respect, and that makes riding buses at WDW a whole lot more bearable.

njDizFan

I work in Morristown and lived in Summit prior so I'm back and forth through Chatham quite often. Went to FDU for hospitality too. I'll shortly be working for the new Embassy Suites in Berkley Heights- can't wait! Check out the new restaurant when it opens later this year- it's going to be really great with locally sourced farms providing ingredients.
Cool...right in my back yard

Give me aheads up when it opens. Actually going to 90 acres this weekend up in Peapack. Great Farm to table place where they build the menu by you picking the ingredients.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom