Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I hate when you think you're drinking cola and it turns out to be root beer.

Well I don't like the sound of that at all. Is it any better today?
I love when cola turns out to be root beer!

And thank you, my jaw is feeling better (thank you Mr. Advil), but my gums are still pretty chewed up.

My first crown on this tooth lasted 25 years. When and if this crown should ever fail again, what's left of the tooth is getting yanked.

Hubby is in an out-of-town tournament this weekend and I was thinking of taking my going-stir-crazy niece to the movies; but a) there's nothing I want to see and b) if I can't eat popcorn, what's the point?

acishere

I love when cola turns out to be root beer!

And thank you, my jaw is feeling better (thank you Mr. Advil), but my gums are still pretty chewed up.

My first crown on this tooth lasted 25 years. When and if this crown should ever fail again, what's left of the tooth is getting yanked.

Hubby is in an out-of-town tournament this weekend and I was thinking of taking my going-stir-crazy niece to the movies; but a) there's nothing I want to see and b) if I can't eat popcorn, what's the point?
I saw Room recently, which I loved and hope the lead actress wins an Oscar for her part, but I don't think you like things that make you bawl too much.

There is also that George Clooney playing an idiot actor movie that also has Channing Tatum as a singing sailor.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I saw Room recently, which I loved and hope the lead actress wins an Oscar for her part, but I don't think you like things that make you bawl too much.

There is also that George Clooney playing an idiot actor movie that also has Channing Tatum as a singing sailor.
Keep in mind, my niece is 12, is too sensitive to handle Titanic; and I'd rather go back to the dentist than see Kung Fu Panda 3.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom