Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
There are places you don't wear your urban sombrero to?! Isn't that a major fashion faux pas?
Urban sombreros are so 2014. Chicken hats are the rage in 2015.

U5501-large.jpg

NYwdwfan

The Jeffersons is on some channel I didn't even know existed. I'm trying not to wake hubby and the dogs with my giggling but I am not being very successful.

NYwdwfan

Are you sure it's not my chicken hat picture that has you giggling?

Half and half.

Now if my super excited kids would just go to sleep instead of taking turns coming in here telling me they're too excited to sleep maybe I can get some sleep!!!

PUSH

Original Poster
Half and half.

Now if my super excited kids would just go to sleep instead of taking turns coming in here telling me they're too excited to sleep maybe I can get some sleep!!!
Just saying, but your post before your edit was pretty brutal. Sounds like you need some sleep. :D

PUSH

Original Poster
Oh. The way I pictured it, the Trashcan faction split off from the larger Garbagecan group. You know, like a revolution.
There was a revolution, but we weren't the same. We were two separate groups living together. It was a melting pot of sorts. However, the Garbagecans had much more power within the government. They made up the majority of the parliament. After a while the Trashcans decided to revolt against the corrupt ways of allowing citizens to throw whatever they wanted into their receptacles. It was a miserable 14 years of tyranny and war, but finally we were able to break free from the oppression of the Garbagecans. The amount of innocent lives lost was almost unbearable, but they sacrificed themselves in order to better the lives of millions of Trashcans. And for that, I am ever grateful.

Goofyernmost

For some reason people named George are all funny.
I'm fairly sure the @George will be sending out a note of gratitude to you as soon as he sees this. It's his reason for living!

Incans --> Outcans --> Throwoutcans --> Garbagecans --> Trashcans ?
You forgot... Aroundcans, undercans, overcans, tincans, cancans, coffeecans, wouldyoulookatthosecans and a host of others. You need to study @PUSH's heritage just a little deeper, ifyoucan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom