Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Arthur Wellesley

"... all the effort I putin ...."
Putin?
Putin?

Ding, ding, ding - RUSSIA!!!
It was actually Klyuchevskaya Sopka, the 9th highest mountain in Russia, which began one of it's worst eruptions on June 28th, 2007.
280px-Klju%C4%8Devskaja_za_v%C3%BDchodu_slunce.jpg

@unkadug got this one. But Bob has many more destinations ahead, and many more Clipboards Of Fun to award...

Last edited:

Nemo14

Looks like our plans for the day have fallen through, so I should have waited to start rsoxguy's birthday thread 'til this morning. Oh well!

trr1

August is the biggest vacation month, but it is also:

National Brownies At Brunch
Month
National Catfish Month
National Panini Month
National Peach Month
National Sandwich Month
National Apple Week Is The Second
Week
And, there are plenty of single day holidays to celebrate:

National Mustard Day: The First Saturday
August 1: IPA Day

Arthur Wellesley

This...this looks creepy. o_O

Granted, it is a M. Night Shyamalan film, so I know from his more recent work to not set my expectations too high. But still though, quite an eerie trailer. Not sure what to make of this.

Bob Saget will NOT be visiting Grandma & Grandpa's house anytime soon! :eek:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Granted, it is a M. Night Shyamalan film, so I know from his more recent work to not set my expectations too high. But still though, quite an eerie trailer. Not sure what to make of this.

I guess not after he cleaned her oven!

PUSH

Original Poster
Today at work was hectic. The first four hours of my shift were running back and forth across the store helping customers, who were in an unbelievably needy mood for some reason. Plus, with the store's annual inventory coming up on Monday, my manager was in a panicked state. Excited to have the next four days off. That's right FOUR days!

NYwdwfan

We saw the movie poster at the theater when we went to see Inside Out and I was freaked out just by that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom