Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

So my mother in law has been insisting our family party at my house on Saturday is at 1. I just pulled up a copy of the invitation that I made. Yup. It's at 2. Just as I thought. Gives me an extra hour to prep the house. PHEW.

Arthur Wellesley

I'm a little confused as to where Bob Saget is today. Rather than him simply texting me his whereabouts as usual, he left clues this time to figure out. Here is what he left:

"Today I hiked to the highest peak in this beautiful country that I'm visiting...well, that is, unless I hiked 8 more times.
The view is sensational! I can see forever from up here! I'd just hate to slip, because falling over 15,000 feet to my death would NOT be something my Clipboard Of Fun would approve of.
If Daniel Gauss was still alive, I'm sure he'd be awfully proud of me for accomplishing this feat of making it to where I am now.
I'm just glad I wasn't standing right here on 6/28/07.
It's hard to believe all the effort I putin to making this trek...but wow, the view was certainly worth every bit of it.

-Bob"

So, where in the world is Bob Saget?

Last edited:

acishere

I'm a little confused as to where Bob Saget is today. Rather than him simply texting me his whereabouts as usual, he left clues this time to figure out. Here is what he left:

"Today I hiked to the highest peak in this beautiful country that I'm visiting...well, that is, unless I hiked 8 more times.
The view is sensational! I can see forever from up here! I'd just hate to slip, because falling over 15,000 feet to my death would NOT be something my Clipboard Of Fun would approve of.
If Daniel Gauss was still alive, I'm sure he'd be awfully proud of me for accomplishing this feat of making it to where I am now.
I'm just glad I wasn't standing right here on 6/28/07.
It's hard to believe all the effort I putin to making this trek...but wow, the view was certainly worth every bit of it.

-Bob"

So, where in the world is Bob Saget?
I don't where he is, but I can tell you where he isn't.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
So here's my day so far:

Alarm went off at 6:00 AM. Snoozed until 6:20. Put on workout clothes. Went to walk the 3 dogs. Yes 3. Sid goes first. He decides to run over to where we had the cesspool pumped in advance of the 60 people coming over Saturday since I refuse to get a port-a-potty and ROLL IN THE GRASS. Now he smells...well...let's just say bad. Really, really bad. I went inside, got the dog wash, grabbed his collar, then the hose, and gave him a bath. I thought he'd be bothered by the cold water but he LOVED it. I mean could not have been more happy. Weird dog. Then I walked the other two, one by one, on the leash. Fed them. Exercised. Got my daughter off to music camp. Got my son off to sweaty camp. Went back home because I left all the windows open and it's going to rain (and hopefully wash away whatever is stanky over in the grass). Got to work at 9:30.

Quite the glamorous life I lead.
What is sweaty camp?

NYwdwfan

What is sweaty camp?

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

My kids (and all of their friends) go to camp run by the teen center at one of the High Schools in the district. The camp is pretty much the cheapest around - both in terms of money and amenities. It's only 3 hours a day, 4 days a week so it's really just to get them out of the house on a daily basis and get them a few hours with their friends before we all go and do our other summer activities. The "real" camps are full day and nobody wanted to have their kids gone all day, so we went with the "cheap" camp. A few years back the school it is usually at had asbestos removal and it was moved to a school with zero trees on the grounds. And it was HOT. One of my daughters friends was complaining that she didn't want to go to that "sweaty camp" and the name just stuck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom