Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
I got to go to their Times Square attraction for free once. I wanted a refund afterwards.
We got in their Wisconsin Dells attraction for free once, I too wanted a refund. The only thing I remember is walking along a catwalk type of thing, and messing with a gate that wouldn't open. There was supposedly some trick to opening it, but I think it was just a locked gate.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
For the Survivor fans out there...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/afein23/how-well-do-you-know-the-survivor-season-logos-1l4u0#.jn6RzW20JQ

I only got 4 right. :( Granted, I haven't seen several of the seasons. But I just started season 14 today!
I got 2! Mind you, I voted against my first choice 5 times - 4 of which would have been correct; so technically I got 6.
Round that up to the nearest 10, and I got perfect.
And now you know why @Goofyernmost doesn't trust Canadians. :joyfull:

Arthur Wellesley

And now it's time for...

A Trip / Photo Report Of Shark Week Proportions - Part II
Monday: July 6th, 2015

That's right folks. The sequel you all have been waiting for. The exciting conclusion to Part I of this trip report. I know many of you have been in high anticipation as to what will unfold in this nail-biting finale to my visit to Ripley's Aquarium Of The Smokies on Monday.
Did Tara Reid show up to save the day? Did the sharks take over? Did I receive a special sneak-peek viewing of Sharknado 3 ?
Nope. None of the above.

But I did encounter this!

Hmm... It reminds me of someone. Can't think of who right now, but this does seem awfully familiar.

"Nearly 2 million years ago"? I'm no scientist, but I could have sworn there was one spotted frequently less than 2 years ago at least. :cautious:

Now moving on to the underwater tunnel which goes through Shark Lagoon.

On a moving walkway. That is a walkway which moves. So when I took this picture, I was moving without having to move. You can't tell from this shot, but just pause in amazement at this feat I am accomplishing. Impressive, yes?

And as we enter the depths of Shark Lagoon, we see a large Sand tiger shark approaching in the distance.

...and then two more...

Here we see a Sandbar shark swimming towards the tunnel, and a Sawfish swimming away from the tunnel.

Sand tiger shark swimming right overhead.

More of the tunnel.

Another Sand tiger shark...

Look at them tooths.

And that concludes my special trip/photo report of Ripley's Aquarium Of The Smokies...Shark Week 2015 edition, from July 6th.
If nothing else, I hope you all were able to take from this one very important thing: Bob Saget was not seen on this day. As a matter of fact, rumors indicate that Bob has recently recovered his cherished clipboard of fun, and is sailing across the sea with Uncle Jesse & Uncle Joey, Michelle, Steph & D.J., as the entire Full House family heads to a tropical island for vaca...oh...

Bob, why didn't you listen to me? I told you that you were going to need a bigger boat. :facepalm:

Fin

NYwdwfan

And now it's time for...

A Trip / Photo Report Of Shark Week Proportions - Part II
Monday: July 6th, 2015

That's right folks. The sequel you all have been waiting for. The exciting conclusion to Part I of this trip report. I know many of you have been in high anticipation as to what will unfold in this nail-biting finale to my visit to Ripley's Aquarium Of The Smokies on Monday.
Did Tara Reid show up to save the day? Did the sharks take over? Did I receive a special sneak-peek viewing of Sharknado 3 ?
Nope. None of the above.

But I did encounter this!

Hmm... It reminds me of someone. Can't think of who right now, but this does seem awfully familiar.

"Nearly 2 million years ago"? I'm no scientist, but I could have sworn there was one spotted frequently less than 2 years ago at least. :cautious:

Now moving on to the underwater tunnel which goes through Shark Lagoon.

On a moving walkway. That is a walkway which moves. So when I took this picture, I was moving without having to move. You can't tell from this shot, but just pause in amazement at this feat I am accomplishing. Impressive, yes?

And as we enter the depths of Shark Lagoon, we see a large Sand tiger shark approaching in the distance.

...and then two more...

Here we see a Sandbar shark swimming towards the tunnel, and a Sawfish swimming away from the tunnel.

Sand tiger shark swimming right overhead.

More of the tunnel.

Another Sand tiger shark...

Look at them tooths.

And that concludes my special trip/photo report of Ripley's Aquarium Of The Smokies...Shark Week 2015 edition, from July 6th.
If nothing else, I hope you all were able to take from this one very important thing: Bob Saget was not seen on this day. As a matter of fact, rumors indicate that Bob has recently recovered his cherished clipboard of fun, and is sailing across the sea with Uncle Jesse & Uncle Joey, Michelle, Steph & D.J., as the entire Full House family heads to a tropical island for vaca...oh...

Bob, why didn't you listen to me? I told you that you were going to need a bigger boat. :facepalm:

Fin

The moving walkway reminds me of another ride through aquarium that has been overrun by clownfish, an amnesiac, various cartoon fish and the EAC.:mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom