Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Ok. Star Wars fireworks. Super awesome.
I caught the last 30 seconds of them after multiple ToT/RnR runs one night, and they looked pretty awesome from the little bit I saw. If they're there on my next trip, I will definitely have to catch them.

PUSH

Original Poster
I love fireworks. And I like parades. My kids are like I was when I was younger though - they would MUCH rather dash to the rides with long lines than watch fireworks or parades.
I'm not a big parade person. The only one I would go out of my way to see was SpectroMagic. As for anything, the musical score really goes a long way with me. That's why I love Illuminations and Wishes, but don't really care about other firework displays that aren't Disney (like 4th of July fireworks I could give or take). HEA is good, but I think it's a step down from Wishes. The music isn't as good IMO.

But yes, when I was younger I'd much rather do rides.

PUSH

Original Poster
Jennifer, I don't remember, did you do RoL? If so, what were your thoughts? Very underwhelming IMO for how long it took them and how "advanced" it was supposed to be. I didn't get to see the finale because they stopped due to storms right before it, but I don't see how the finale could have saved it.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Jennifer, I don't remember, did you do RoL? If so, what were your thoughts? Very underwhelming IMO for how long it took them and how "advanced" it was supposed to be. I didn't get to see the finale because they stopped due to storms right before it, but I don't see how the finale could have saved it.
Irma. :(

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Well, you didn't miss much. I couldn't even tell what some of the water projections were.
We were supposed to do a Tusker House/ROL dining package on the Saturday night. A day or two before, I had the feeling that we were going to be out of luck, so I canceled and booked N'Ohana instead.

We did go to DAK that day, just to encounter this:
IMG_7181.JPG

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Speaking of 'Ohana, Mike wants me to book 'Ohana and "another restaurant on the Monorail" for March.

I reminded him that the Jays' Spring Training schedule doesn't come out until mid-November. He says " 'Ohana first, Blue Jays second".

We are planning to be in WDW in March 10-17, any chance for an overlap on dates? :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom