Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

And of course, he wants to keep the old, way-too-small, wildly-inefficient one that's currently down there. He is such a hoarder!

I've already pointed out that there's no way he can stuff my body in there; so really, what's the point?
He could always cut it up in small pieces. You probably shouldn't pass that information along to him though.

trr1

White-Chocolate-Market.jpg
upload_2017-9-22_18-8-9.jpeg
506952.jpg
240_F_80746635_UcFh0NX8qxLP6LvtTmMpeyKVlXshYbLt.jpg
images
hqdefault.jpg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
First day of fall and we break the record high for the day. It was 89, today it was 91. We had indoor recess today, and it wasn't fun.

We were at 92 outside, inside my classroom it was about 81 degrees and no breeze with the window open. There was a breeze outside, but not in the direction my room faces. It was icky. I had a 7th grader whine about the heat incessantly for the first few minutes of class, while wearing a tee-shirt, a sweatshirt, and jeans. I kind of snapped at her and asked her what she wanted me to do about it. I told her I didn't have a magic button to make it cooler, nor did I have an air conditioner, that we had to make do with the fan, and if she was so hot maybe she didn't need to wear so many layers. She was quiet after that.

PUSH

Original Poster
Ah yes, I remember those antagonizing days. Out came the Amelia Bedelia book or Reading Rainbow VHS tape, and inside we sat as the vacant playground looked in through the window at us as if it were taunting our predicament.
The kids love it... I put out toys and blocks and stuff for them to play with. It's awful for teachers, though, because the kids don't wear off their energy, and it's so loud.

PUSH

Original Poster
We were at 92 outside, inside my classroom it was about 81 degrees and no breeze with the window open. There was a breeze outside, but not in the direction my room faces. It was icky. I had a 7th grader whine about the heat incessantly for the first few minutes of class, while wearing a tee-shirt, a sweatshirt, and jeans. I kind of snapped at her and asked her what she wanted me to do about it. I told her I didn't have a magic button to make it cooler, nor did I have an air conditioner, that we had to make do with the fan, and if she was so hot maybe she didn't need to wear so many layers. She was quiet after that.
We weren't aloud to open the windows, and it made a big difference. It was hot and sticky, but not nearly as bad as it was on Wednesday when it wasn't as hot, but teachers had their windows open.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I did a solo trip to Costco yesterday (where I did not hear my favourite words - "You get in the car, baby. I'll unload the cart"), and picked up some ribs.

If it's going to feel like summer, then by golly, we'll treat it like summer.

IMG_8539.JPG

As you know, I can generally take or leave ribs, but it's been quite a few days since I've been able to eat meat, so I ate a lot of them. I mean a lot. Too much.

My contribution to the meal was the usual potatoes and salad. :hilarious: I ate too much of that too.

MOXOMUMD

I did a solo trip to Costco yesterday (where I did not hear my favourite words - "You get in the car, baby. I'll unload the cart"), and picked up some ribs.

If it's going to feel like summer, then by golly, we'll treat it like summer.

View attachment 232609

As you know, I can generally take or leave ribs, but it's been quite a few days since I've been able to eat meat, so I ate a lot of them. I mean a lot. Too much.

My contribution to the meal was the usual potatoes and salad. :hilarious: I ate too much of that too.
Those look delicious! :hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom