Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm not supposed to take baths. :(
Years ago, I lived in a very old house that had a long, deep claw foot tub. I had a bath every night!

Now, I haven't had more than a handful in literally decades.

I've only taken showers for quite a few years. We have a bathtub, but the plug doesn't work--so it's a bit of a challenge to take a bath, when the water just keeps going down the drain. :hilarious:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I'm not supposed to take baths. :(
Years ago, I lived in a very old house that had a long, deep claw foot tub. I had a bath every night!

Now, I haven't had more than a handful in literally decades.

That's sad, but you can still get fun Mickey soap to use in the shower. And that long, deep claw foot tub sounds very pleasant, our tub is a standard tub, not very long and not very deep.

Nemo14

So we've been home for 3 full days now, so tomorrow we leave for our final Long Island trek to move DS and family to VA this weekend. They'll be leaving me in MD to stay with DD and help with the new baby while the menfolk work at fixing up the house that DS and family will be moving into. With any luck at all we'll be back home in a week and a half or so.
So July we spent 74 hours at home, August will be 6 days I think...

Last edited:

acishere

So we've been home for 3 full days now, so tomorrow we leave for our final Long Island trek to move DS and family to VA this weekend. They'll be leaving me in MD to stay with DD and help with the new baby while the menfolk work at fixing up the house that DS and family will be moving into. With any luck at all we'll be back home in a week and a half or so.
So july we spent 74 hours at home, August will be 6 days I think...
The way you're traveling you might be better off living out of an RV.

Songbird76

Yikes...do you remember what your home looks like? Or do you have to go along the street with the key, trying it in every lock until you find the one it fits into when you get back?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I usually wait for a good rain shower to arrive so I can get my monthly wash. Just disrobe, spray on some Febreeze, walk outside, and let nature work her magic.

That's wonderful that you embrace the sustainable lifestyle. :cool:

(Saw the photo below on Google--another like-minded "Green" person like yourself, unless this is you? If so, you're a bit younger than I thought.) :joyfull:

hqdefault.jpg

MOXOMUMD

Coming home will be like a vacation for you.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Writing this down for posterity, 'cause I'm running out of fingers to do the calculations. No need to read, unless you want to.

My love affair with Disney/Florida:

Fall 1991 - 2 days at MK, Epcot. 12 days at Radisson Suite Resort at Sand Key.

Fall 1992 - same as above.

(May 1993 - 2 week honeymoon at Radisson. No WDW)

(November 1994 - 1 week at Radisson. Expecting. No WDW)

Fall 2003 - First time with kids. One week, off site, on 192. (Flew from Pearson.)

Summer 2005 - With kids. Two weeks, off site, on 192. 10? days at WDW, 2 days at Universal, 1 day at the beach. Rode out Katrina, Lee, Maria, Nate, and Ophelia. (Drove - scary gas shortages all the way home.)

Summer 2006 - With kids. And my parents. 3 days off site, different hotel on 192, 7 days at Pop Century with Free Dining. (Drove in 2 separate cars.)

Summer 2007 - With kids. 11 days at Pop. Free Dining. (Must have driven, as we also did 3 days at Universal.)

Summer 2008 - With kids. And my brother's family, but no brother (don't ask). 11 days at Pop. Free Dining. (Flew from Buffalo.)

Fall 2009 - No kids. Took my SIL Tammy. 11 days at Pop. Free Dining. (Flew from Buffalo.)

2010 - No trip. My dad had just passed. :cry:

Fall 2011 - Jen & Mike only trip, staying at POR for the first time; cancelled at last minute, because my mom had suddenly & unexpectedly passed away. :cry:

Fall 2012 - Jen and Tammy, her daughter, and my niece, Ally. 11 days at Pop. No Mike. Free Dining. (Flew from Buffalo.)

Fall 2013 - Jen and Tammy and my nephew Dylan (Ally's older brother). 11 days at Pop. No Mike. Free Dining. (Flew from Buffalo.)

Fall 2014 - Moving on up. Jen and Tammy and Mike. 11 days at Coronado Springs. Free Dining. (Flew from Buffalo.)

Summer 2015 - Jen and Mike in one room, Ski and GF in another part of the same building - 11 days at CSR. Free Dining. (Flew from Buffalo.)

Summer 2016 - Finally! Jen and Mike only! 11 days at CSR. Free Dining. (Flew from Buffalo.)

March 2017 - Spring training in Dunedin. 2 days at Disney Springs. Last viewing of Wishes from the Poly beach before dinner at 'Ohana. No parks. (Drove for the first time in a decade.)

Summer 2017 - BounceBack offer from last year. 11 days at CSR. Free Dining. (Flying from Buffalo.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom