Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I thought Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake was only available at lunch. Did this change following the refurb a couple of years ago?

Going forward Eric, I respectfully request you start giving us ratings for each meal. One rating for food. And another for overall experience, which would encompass service, ambience, wait time to be seated.

Ratings out of 5, or 10. Your choice. :joyfull:

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
FYI - Ally is home from her 20 day Me to We Kenyan work trip.

I was going to pick her up and take her to DQ, but she looks exhausted, and quite frankly, a little grotty.

I think I'll wait until she's had a good night's sleep and two or three showers.

IMG_4531.JPG

(Haha, just noticed my bro creeping on the left there.)

Eric1955

I thought Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake was only available at lunch. Did this change following the refurb a couple of years ago?

Going forward Eric, I respectfully request you start giving us ratings for each meal. One rating for food. And another for overall experience, which would encompass service, ambience, wait time to be seated.

Rating out of 5, or 10. Your choice. :joyfull:

Oh gosh! I'm terrible with rating things on a scale like that. I'll give it a shot though. I'd have to rate the food pretty high. Everything tasted great. My mom liked it even more than me. She preferred it over Le Cellier. The price was better too. What the heck, I'll give the food a 9 out of 10.

I don't think we even waited a minute to be seated. The service was pretty good. I love the early American style, so that aspect of the ambiance was great. However, the people at the table next to us were letting their children run amuck. That's going to drag down the experience score a bit but after they left it was great. I'll go with 7 out of 10 for overall experience.

I way over think these things. I'm already questioning my score but I'm going to stick with it.

I don't know when they're changed it but they're definitely serving Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake for dinner now.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Oh gosh! I'm terrible with rating things on a scale like that. I'll give it a shot though. I'd have to rate the food pretty high. Everything tasted great. My mom liked it even more than me. She preferred it over Le Cellier. The price was better too. What the heck, I'll give the food a 9 out of 10.

I don't think we even waited a minute to be seated. The service was pretty good. I love the early American style, so that aspect of the ambiance was great. However, the people at the table next to us were letting their children run amuck. That's going to drag down the experience score a bit but after they left it was great. I'll go with 7 out of 10 for overall experience.

I way over think these things. I'm already questioning my score but I'm going to stick with it.

I don't know when they're changed it but they're definitely serving Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake for dinner now.
Nailed it. You will now be held to this standard going forward.

When do your mom and sister go home?

Eric1955

Well that's better than I thought. Enjoy your weekend with them.

You never did say - is your apartment a one bedroom or two? I assume they are staying with you, yes?

Also, in the why-do-you-keep-asking-me-so-many-questions vein, do you have your own car down there?

Thank you, I definitely will. Their next visit will probably be around Halloween.

I have a one bedroom apartment and yes, they're sating with me.

I have my own car. It's a four door Jeep Wrangler.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
This photo is precious -- a big, tall guy, and a little baby goat. I love the contrast between the two; and yet, they both go so well together. :inlove:

img_4505-jpg.216906

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It's gotta be the heat. Or at least the heat has gotta be a factor in this. Studies have proven that heat can make people go completely insane. It was nearly 100 up here today, so I'm surprised I haven't started going a little bonkers having been outside in it for a good portion of today. Maybe that's because I'm an ostrich. Spaghetti!

This triggered a memory of a radio interview (years ago), with a chief of police from a large city (might have been NYC, although I can't exactly recall). I remember that he said his officers were always prepared for a spike in street violence (homicides, etc.) when the temperature went above 92 degrees. (Yup, 92+ = insanity. :eek: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom