Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So today we slept in and hit some rides at MK. We went to HM, PotC, BLSRS, JC, and PhilharMagic. Then we took the monorail to Epcot where we went to Club Cool. Then we rode Figment. We did the Nemo ride, and then looked around The Seas before we walked on LwtL, which was our last ride of the trip.

We then came back to the resort where it started with heavy rains and lightning. We went to eat at the River Mill and I bought a few things at Fulton's General Store. I'll show what I all got when I get home. A whole 5 things.

I think we are planning at leaving around 4am tomorrow. Sad to be leaving, but I think we are getting to the point where maybe we do 4 days at Disney and a couple doing something else.
We are still firmly in the 10 day camp. :)

PUSH

Original Poster
We are still firmly in the 10 day camp. :)
We just need to switch something up I think. Had lots of fun, but ready for something different. Maybe a different resort, or a more laid back approach. I think we are also growing a little tired of going with my aunt and her family. We have fun with them, but we've gone with them a lot in the past 10 years.

Actually this trip I really noticed all the kids down there and really wanted a kid in our group. I think it'd be really fun to come down here with a young brother or something.

PUSH

Original Poster
Here is my personal attraction count this trip. Other party members may vary.

Splash 1
Space 1
Big Thunder 1
HM 2
PotC 2
JC 1
CBJ 1
IASM 1
PPF 1
Philharmagic 1
SDMT 1
Little Mermaid 1
TTA 2
BLSRS 1
MILF 1
HEA 1

SSE 2
LwtL 2
Soarin 2
TT 1
Nemo 2
Figment 1
UoE 1
GFT 1
Frozen 2
Impressions de France 1

ToT 4
RnR 2
TSM 2
GMR 1
ST 1
MuppetVision 2

FoP 3
NRJ 1
EE 2
Dinosaur 2
KS 1
KRR 1
Nemo Musical 1
Jungle Trek 1
Pagani 1
RoL 1

PUSH

Original Poster
I forgot this part o Muppets the other night. I forget what scene it was, but after it a little boy shouted, "what the heck?!" at the perfect moment where everyone in the theater could hear him. It was the most hilarious thing. Everyone in the room started laughing. Funniest part of the show.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I forgot this part o Muppets the other night. I forget what scene it was, but after it a little boy shouted, "what the heck?!" at the perfect moment where everyone in the theater could hear him. It was the most hilarious thing. Everyone in the room started laughing. Funniest part of the show.
It would be ....

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Rogue One will be on Netflix in July!

And even though she doesn't use Netflix, Titanic is coming back for @JenniferS!
We have Netflix. I even have my own setting (?)
Really it's just the boys who use it though. Mike sticks to his Android box, and I watch cable.

I'm not so much a Luddite as technologically challenged.

Eric1955

The globe opened tonight. This show just never gets old.
IMG_3906.JPG
Cross paths with any talking trash cans this week?

Unfortunately, I did not.
Here is my personal attraction count this trip. Other party members may vary.

Splash 1
Space 1
Big Thunder 1
HM 2
PotC 2
JC 1
CBJ 1
IASM 1
PPF 1
Philharmagic 1
SDMT 1
Little Mermaid 1
TTA 2
BLSRS 1
MILF 1
HEA 1

SSE 2
LwtL 2
Soarin 2
TT 1
Nemo 2
Figment 1
UoE 1
GFT 1
Frozen 2
Impressions de France 1

ToT 4
RnR 2
TSM 2
GMR 1
ST 1
MuppetVision 2

FoP 3
NRJ 1
EE 2
Dinosaur 2
KS 1
KRR 1
Nemo Musical 1
Jungle Trek 1
Pagani 1
RoL 1

No Tiki Room?
I learned about School Bread and Dole Whip Floats almost a decade ago on Intercot. Unlike the Premium Mickey Bar, these two things definitely lived up to the hype!

Slurp!

This was actually my first time trying school bread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom