Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Haha. I need glasses for driving/no glasses for reading. Safety considerations aside, those two activities are mutually incompatible.

Funnily enough, I got nudged by a moving van in the library parking lot. Strolling along, minding my business, and a young girl starts to back up without seeing me. Her bumper barely touched my thigh. Better than running over my foot, I guess.

phew, close call. Glad you didn't get hurt!!!

To be honest, I nudged someone like that before with my car as I was slowly backing out. Happened in Canada about a decade ago in fact. I used my mirrors, turned around to look and everything. Apparently, the path he was walking kept him in a blind spot the entire time I was backing out. Never saw him until i bumped him. Luckily I was going super slow and he was fine. I felt horrible and remember it to this day.

Lucky

I was nearly run over a couple years ago crossing a one-way street. A car was going fast in reverse to get a parking space and I jumped out of the way just in time. The driver didn't see me because he was busy talking on his phone.

PUSH

Original Poster
So two days ago...

We went to Epcot in the morning. Went straight for Frozen and it was closed. So we waited 30 minutes for it to open because they didn't tell us it was closed until we walked a mile to the ride.

Then we had a FP for Soarin. We ate breakfast at SS and then did Nemo. After Nemo we did UoE, followed by SSE. Then we went back to Riverside.

We did DS that afternoon and had supper at T-Rex. No broken fish tanks this time! And it was delicious.

We ended up getting FPs for RnRC, so we went to DHS. It was pouring for the first hour, but we got extra FPs from TGMR not working right, so we used them on TSM. From there we did MuppetVision, and then used our FPs for RnR. It was about 15 minutes from close, and we got two walk ons of ToT before it closed.

PUSH

Original Poster
Yesterday we did DHS in the morning. We went right for RnR, then did ToT twice. We then did ST. Then we did some shopping and we out of the park 2 hours after we got there. There needs to be more at that park. Less than a half day park.

Then we went to MK at night. We had FPs for PPF we used right away. I love that ride, but it needs updating. After that we ate at CHH, and then proceeded to use our Space Mountain FPs. We hopped on the TTA, and then went to PotC. Really love that ride too. Not a fan of the new part before the drop. We then had BTM FPs to use, and then waited for HEA where a man blocked the castle with his iPad most of the show. We then waited an hour in the rain to get on the ferry.

Tick Tock

To be honest, I nudged someone like that before with my car as I was slowly backing out. Happened in Canada about a decade ago in fact. I used my mirrors, turned around to look and everything. Apparently, the path he was walking kept him in a blind spot the entire time I was backing out. Never saw him until i bumped him. Luckily I was going super slow and he was fine. I felt horrible and remember it to this day.
It's easy to have those :facepalm: moments, especially when in congested areas where visibility is difficult to impossible.

Years ago I was driving fast in reverse to get a parking space, and some pedestrian who was crossing a one-way street nearly got in my way. I didn't see him until after the fact because I was busy talking on my phone. I'd guess you can say he's Lucky.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
It's easy to have those :facepalm: moments, especially when in congested areas where visibility is difficult to impossible.

Years ago I was driving fast in reverse to get a parking space, and some pedestrian who was crossing a one-way street nearly got in my way. I didn't see him until after the fact because I was busy talking on my phone. I'd guess you can say he's Lucky.
:hilarious:

PUSH

Original Poster
So today we slept in and hit some rides at MK. We went to HM, PotC, BLSRS, JC, and PhilharMagic. Then we took the monorail to Epcot where we went to Club Cool. Then we rode Figment. We did the Nemo ride, and then looked around The Seas before we walked on LwtL, which was our last ride of the trip.

We then came back to the resort where it started with heavy rains and lightning. We went to eat at the River Mill and I bought a few things at Fulton's General Store. I'll show what I all got when I get home. A whole 5 things.

I think we are planning at leaving around 4am tomorrow. Sad to be leaving, but I think we are getting to the point where maybe we do 4 days at Disney and a couple doing something else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom