Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
But isn't cookie and creme ice cream just vanilla ice cream with Oreos in it? The only difference I see if there are bits of Oreo cookie in the cream...
I'm not sure, I really only like the biscuits. I'm not keen on the icing in the middle, irrespective of the flavour.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I want the Disneyland and Tiki Room signs.
View attachment 196496

And I want this Haunted Mansion plaque.
View attachment 196497

Enjoying a strawberry daiquiri before going to see Beauty and the Beast.
View attachment 196499

View attachment 196500

I haven't had poutine since I lived in Ottawa.
View attachment 196501

Time to remedy that.
View attachment 196503

How did you like the poutine? We have thought of getting it, but haven't had enough room for it when we have walked past.

My husband bought me the Disneyland sign for Christmas 2 years ago. It is hanging proudly over our tv in the living room.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I want the Disneyland and Tiki Room signs.
View attachment 196496

And I want this Haunted Mansion plaque.
View attachment 196497

Enjoying a strawberry daiquiri before going to see Beauty and the Beast.
View attachment 196499

View attachment 196500

I haven't had poutine since I lived in Ottawa.
View attachment 196501

Time to remedy that.
View attachment 196503
Lots of poutine up here - just saying.

I'm going to see Beauty and the Beast tomorrow.
Tuesday is cheap night thankfully. There are six of us going. I'm paying for four; can't not pay for all six. I'll let someone else pay for the snacks though. If I can't eat them, I'm not paying for them.

PUSH

Original Poster
Good thing I am only scheduling limited time at DHS this fall.
Until Star Wars and Toy Story open, there will only be four rides, right? ToT, RnR, TSM, and ST? God forbid one of them goes down. DHS is becoming a wasteland with all the closures. Sure it might be great once it's a finished product, but you can really probably get everything done in an hour if you really wanted to - since several of the attractions I really don't care to see more than once every couple trips. That'll just make the other parks busier, too.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Until Star Wars and Toy Story open, there will only be four rides, right? ToT, RnR, TSM, and ST? God forbid one of them goes down. DHS is becoming a wasteland with all the closures. Sure it might be great once it's a finished product, but you can really probably get everything done in an hour if you really wanted to - since several of the attractions I really don't care to see more than once every couple trips. That'll just make the other parks busier, too.

If it is closing this fall as Martin said, they really should extend that new Pixar live show throughout that time.

It would be nice to have TSL open before they close GMR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom