Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

trr1

thumb_286_448_gourmet-chocolate-covered-raisinsk9p5.jpg
51Hh00BJrlL._AC_UL320_SR222,320_.jpg

Nemo14

To elaborate on our adventures last night. The "concert" venue was more like a coffee house about an hour and a half away from here. We've been there a few times before and always have a great time. We saw Judy Collins there once and even Peter Yarrow. The room is small and you sit at round tables with 6 other people. You can order food and drinks there as well as snacks, and the food and service is wonderful.
John Sebastian was good - his voice has aged of course, but his musicianship was spot on. I often just stared at his hands when he was playing his guitars - what a gift he has! he told a lot of stories and sang all the old songs , and was just highly entertaining for us fans of the 60's and 70's.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
To elaborate on our adventures last night. The "concert" venue was more like a coffee house about an hour and a half away from here. We've been there a few times before and always have a great time. We saw Judy Collins there once and even Peter Yarrow. The room is small and you sit at round tables with 6 other people. You can order food and drinks there as well as snacks, and the food and service is wonderful.
John Sebastian was good - his voice has aged of course, but his musicianship was spot on. I often just stared at his hands when he was playing his guitars - what a gift he has! he told a lot of stories and sang all the old songs , and was just highly entertaining for us fans of the 60's and 70's.

That sounds like a really fun evening. From the description of the venue, it sounds like the old coffee houses in Harvard Square in Cambridge--small, intimate, and many famous musicians played there over the years. I haven't a clue if those coffee houses still exist (I sorta doubt it).

Nemo14

That sounds like a really fun evening. From the description of the venue, it sounds like the old coffee houses in Harvard Square in Cambridge--small, intimate, and many famous musicians played there over the years. I haven't a clue if those coffee houses still exist (I sorta doubt it).
This one is in Shirley, MA. You should check it out!

PUSH

Original Poster
Big decision in my Madden franchise. My 39-year-old, 16-year veteran QB who has won me 9 Super Bowls (I'm pretty talented, I know) has an expiring contract. Do I resign him? He can barely move. With one more 4,000 yard season, he'll get to #1 all-time in passing yards. He's already at #1 for passing TDs. I don't want him to go to another team. He just needs to retire, but I don't think I can force that. Being a GM isn't easy. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom