Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Warren Beatty just pulled a Steve Harvey on La La Land. :hilarious:
Apparently he had the wrong card. He knew he had the wrong card, hence the deer in the headlights look and stall tactic.

Sadly, what he should have done is call up Kimmel to straighten things out. For sure would have been awkward, but nowhere near the ship-show that followed.

Not that I tweet, but if I did ... #technicallynotwarren'sfault.

(Are there supposed to be spaces in tweets?)

acishere

Apparently he had the wrong card. He knew he had the wrong card, hence the deer in the headlights look and stall tactic.

Sadly, what he should have done is call up Kimmel to straighten things out. For sure would have been awkward, but nowhere near the ship-show that followed.

The people in charge of the cards are about to be fired.

Eric1955

My first question was, "What the heck is Moonlight?" I've never even heard of the movie. And that's why I never watch the Oscars. I usually haven't seen the movies that win.

I guess my taste in movies isn't sophisticated enough for the Academy.

acishere

My first question was, "What the heck is Moonlight?" I've never even heard of the movie. And that's why I never watch the Oscars. I usually haven't seen the movies that win.

I guess my taste in movies isn't sophisticated enough for the Academy.
It really is an excellent film. I thought it was one of the best I've seen in the last few years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom