Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Me.

16865050_2086569891569509_3171851897976284058_n.png

Sounds like me right now, I am saving paper towel & toilet paper rolls for my students roller coaster project.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
@Andrew C my local news just did a report on comparing three of the packaged meals companies. They ended up saying that all of them were good, but they seemed to like Blue Apron the best. Hope you have good luck with it.

Thanks for the info!! I read a few reviews between the different companies as well. Most said blue apron is a good choice. Some rated it better than others. But that is expected. Everyone is different. Lol.

Mike S

Hey @MikeS - did you get your Switch? My daughter has been obsessing over the "unboxing" videos on youtube.
No. Comes out Friday. If you want to be an amazing mom I'd suggest going to a local GameStop during the midnight launch to see if they have any for people who just walk in. I think Walmart will have a few too from what I've been reading around. Then in the morning before she gets up just sit it down on a table somewhere and wait :)

Happy hunting!!!

NYwdwfan

No. Comes out Friday. If you want to be an amazing mom I'd suggest going to a local GameStop during the midnight launch to see if they have any for people who just walk in. I think Walmart will have a few too from what I've been reading around. Then in the morning before she gets up just sit it down on a table somewhere and wait :)

Happy hunting!!!
She's been hinting all week!!

Goofyernmost

Actually I was just watching April. She seems pretty restless.
I'm going to assume here that "April" is the knocked up Giraffe that is either going to give birth or join wight watchers and get rid of the excess poundage. If she is indeed pregnant and due to give birth, just think of how you would feel if when you were going to have your kids, someone had a camera trained on your "what's it" waiting for some action to happen. You might hold back too.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I'm going to assume here that "April" is the knocked up Giraffe that is either going to give birth or join wight watchers and get rid of the excess poundage. If she is indeed pregnant and due to give birth, just think of how you would feel if when you were going to have your kids, someone had a camera trained on your "what's it" waiting for some action to happen. You might hold back too.
Ahaha, you've clearly never been pregnant.
No pregnant woman holds back; that's why all tv shows and movies depict women saying, "Get this thing out of me!!!"

NYwdwfan

How old is she if you don't mind my asking? Also, does she have a Wii U and/or 3DS? Just curious to see how the Switch is being received and by who even if it's just anecdotal evidence.
She's 13 and my son is 11. And now I feel old. We had the Wii then WiiU and they each had a DS lite and then a 3DS. They're both pretty jazzed over the Switch.

Sort of off topic - I really am not good at Mario Kart. I'd actually call it "embarrassingly bad".

PUSH

Original Poster
She's 13 and my son is 11. And now I feel old. We had the Wii then WiiU and they each had a DS lite and then a 3DS. They're both pretty jazzed over the Switch.

Sort of off topic - I really am not good at Mario Kart. I'd actually call it "embarrassingly bad".
There was a summer about 3 or 4 years ago my friends and I played all 32 courses in Mario Kart almost every day. I was always 2nd best. I beat the consistent #1 player once or twice and felt like I climbed Mt. Everest.

Mike S

Ah. So she's a big Nintendo fan like me.

I was wondering if maybe she was an example of a person that didn't get a Wii U (of which there are a lot, it sold like crap) but is interested in the Switch.

Now the big question: how long until you have to buy a second Switch for your son? ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom