Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I just did some searching and found that apparently sometimes used CM sock from POTC show up for sale online. Ewe! I don't want them that bad.
Really? I wouldn't be troubled by used socks. Wash 'em and you're good to go.

No different than sleeping on used (washed) hotel sheets. There's a lot more of me than just my bare feet touching those sheets.

Eric1955

I've said this before - if I could run away, this is where I'd go. My kids would take one look at all those stairs, and never bother to search for me.

Bonus, after the park has cleared out, those Dole Whip floats are mine; all mine!

I was sad that the treehouse was closed last September, but it should still be all shiny and new for this year's trip.

I love the treehouse. I think it's crazy that they replaced the one at Disneyland with Tarzan.

Eric1955

Really? I wouldn't be troubled by used socks. Wash 'em and you're good to go.

No different than sleeping on used (washed) hotel sheets. There's a lot more of me than just my bare feet touching those sheets.

Your'e probably right. It's just kind of the idea of it I find gross. But you may have just talked me into it. If I ever come across a used pair I may well buy them.

If I was a CM at Disney that's the ride I'd want to work. I love the costume.

Eric1955

I just did a home pedicure, slathered on lots of cracked heel cream, and donned these special infused gel socks.

Bonus - they are striped-y.

View attachment 184213

The best kind of socks are striped-y.
Just be sure to say good morning to George.

I ain't afraid of no ghost.
You missed it @Eric1955 - yesterday was Sir John Eh's 202 birthday.

Darn! Well, due to the time zone it's technically still his birthday here. So Happy Birthday John Eh!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I love the treehouse. I think it's crazy that they replaced the one at Disneyland with Tarzan.

Nice treehouse photos! I also love the treehouse--it's just so vintage Disney. It doesn't even take up much space, so WDW managment better keep their paws off! Seriously, I cringe at the thought of what could happen down the road in WDW, with some of the older attractions.

I have nothing against newer ones, just as long as there is a balance of new ones, and the older, iconic ones (including COP, or even Space Mountain in future plans, etc.). Meanwhile, over in EPCOT, Wonders of Life, and Odyssey--(although originally a restaurant, could still be redesigned into something else), sit dormant . . . :rolleyes:

MOXOMUMD

Or she's trying to tattle on me hiding in your luggage to be taken along for the trip.
Suitcase-e1444274188560-640x481.jpg

Edit: Don't bring logic into this scenario & ask why I traveled nearly 14 hours northeast just to be taken back down south.
I hope you have a good chiropractor! :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom