Premium Member
* smuggles MinnieM123 in a suitcase - drops her off at the beach*

You mean this beach? (Northern Canada).

iqaluit_color.jpg

Olaf would approve!

a879500ddb0dde07c3dcc2ce879f192e.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It would take even longer to get it. I live out in the sticks. I'll just go pick it up.

Sorry to hear they messed up with your luggage. At least they finally found it, but what a drag you have to go out to the airport to get it. Seems to me that when that happens, they should give you a free ticket or something for your trouble.

Nemo14

So our living room has become the staging area for whatever things are packed and ready to go into the van, which has not gone unnoticed by Thelma and Louise. They've spent the day climbing on them, sniffing them, and attempting to pry things open. Right now Louise is sitting on my lap and singing at the top of her lungs. I'm not sure if it's because she'll miss me or if she has big plans for partying while we're gone.

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
You seem to have eaten pretty well. The pasta looks delicious. So many new places to dine at DS though.

We really enjoyed Frontera Cocina, and Homecoming by Chef Art. Hubby wants to hit Chef Art's twice next year.

It will probably be quite a while before Raglan Road makes it back into the rotation. Our plan was to have gone there for a beer flight (not me) after dinner at Homecoming last September ... but someone (again, not me) ate waaaaaaaay too much and just wanted to go back to the resort.

Frontera and Homecoming were so good, those are my favorites at the Springs. Hubby still thinks Morimoto's is the best, but occasionally he will say his favorite is Homecoming. He wants to try the Boathouse next, I'm not so keen on it as I don't like seafood but there is some other stuff I can have so I'll try it.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Frontera and Homecoming were so good, those are my favorites at the Springs. Hubby still thinks Morimoto's is the best, but occasionally he will say his favorite is Homecoming. He wants to try the Boathouse next, I'm not so keen on it as I don't like seafood but there is some other stuff I can have so I'll try it.

I glanced at their menu and they also have chicken and steak -- some filet mignon cuts, so I'll bet the steak is tasty. I seem to recall reading over in the food forum (some months ago) that the steak was good there.

ElreTigo

So our living room has become the staging area for whatever things are packed and ready to go into the van, which has not gone unnoticed by Thelma and Louise. They've spent the day climbing on them, sniffing them, and attempting to pry things open. Right now Louise is sitting on my lap and singing at the top of her lungs. I'm not sure if it's because she'll miss me or if she has big plans for partying while we're gone.
Or she's trying to tattle on me hiding in your luggage to be taken along for the trip.
Suitcase-e1444274188560-640x481.jpg

Edit: Don't bring logic into this scenario & ask why I traveled nearly 14 hours northeast just to be taken back down south.

NYwdwfan

I specifically told them NOT to tell you about the party.:mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom