Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
More gators...
bc2ba98a7740ed6b91cac828627ac1f71563d30d.jpg
That is beyond nuts. I would be wetting my "plants".

(See what I did there, @MinnieM123? :joyfull:)

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Day 3. Tuesday, April 19

We started the day at DHS. Got to do several rides like GMR and TOT. Also a few shows like the Little Mermaid. We did the Disney Junior character lunch at Hollywood & Vine which was a hit. My niece's favorite was Sofia while my kid's was Jake.

Stormtrooper march!!
DSCN1422.JPG DSCN1423.JPG DSCN1426.JPG

My sister and I on TOT. Can you find us? I am the guy in the corner having fun. She is the girl who looks like she is going to pee her pants. Actually, it looks like everyone is about to have a heart attack except me.
STUDIO_TOWEROFTERRORBRIDE_7663529317.jpeg
Halfway through the day, we left DHS but we would be back another day...next up..Epcot!

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Second part of day 3...EPCOT!

I am a big fan of the park during Flower & Garden. It looks awesome. The playground they set up for the kids was also helpful when we needed to take a 15 minute break. We rode several attractions in Future World including Spaceship Earth. I was surprised how much the kids liked it. I didn't think two 3 year olds would be into it but they sure were. That is, until my child had to go to the bathroom halfway through. She held it though!

For dinner, we went to Akershus in Norway for their princess dinner. I have never seen my daughter so excited. And the food was pretty good too!

DSCN1451.JPG
EPCOT_ECENTR2_7663604746.jpeg

They loved the Seas pavilion. Not just Nemo but all of the real sea life. We spent a lot of time in there.
DSCN1465.JPG

This is the best photo of this I could get.
DSCN1479.JPG

So we stayed at EPCOT just before close but decided to skip Illuminations because the kids were pretty tired. But it was a really good day and I was super impressed by how much girls liked the "educational" stuff.

Until next time...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom