Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutureCEO

Wow...really? I've never known anyone to do that. I didn't even think that was even possible!

First of all, I have a unhealthy obsession with the UK.

During the World Cup, I rooted for Germany and England. I cheered for Germany even when they played the US.

The Olympics, it really depends on the sport but usually I root for the UK, Germany, Canada, Australia/New Zealand and a few other European countries before the US.

Goofyernmost

Well, my opinion is, (I'm sure everyone is sitting on the edge of their seats in anxious anticipation) that Soccer is about as interesting as watching paint dry. Now that's not based on any knowledge of the game that is just from watching it.

I do see a lot of running up and down the field, I do see attempts to make goals, I see no purpose of a game that can have no winner or even attempts to have one and for the life of me the only reason I can think of that there are so many riots in the streets after a game is due to having too much time to drink beer coupled with neck pain from sweeping back and forth across the field and anger caused by spending that much time of their lives doing nothing at all. Time they will never get back.

Disclaimer: Others may feel differently about it, but, I don't know why. ;)

StarWarsGirl

First of all, I have a unhealthy obsession with the UK.

During the World Cup, I rooted for Germany and England. I cheered for Germany even when they played the US.

The Olympics, it really depends on the sport but usually I root for the UK, Germany, Canada, Australia/New Zealand and a few other European countries before the US.
I've always gotten the vibe from you that you're very much into the UK. I'm not particularly patriotic...but I still cheer for the US. Though usually I just watch the swimming in the summer olympics and the ice skating in the winter. Sometimes I'll watch other events, but those are the only ones I make a point of watching

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I've always gotten the vibe from you that you're very much into the UK. I'm not particularly patriotic...but I still cheer for the US. Though usually I just watch the swimming in the summer olympics and the ice skating in the winter. Sometimes I'll watch other events, but those are the only ones I make a point of watching
Me, I watch the sprints in the summer games, and hockey in the winter.
And if you promise not to tell anyone, I might confess to watching curling highlights.
I'm Canadian - what can I say?

Cesar R M

Nope...the posts are still very much still here.

BTW I was reading your trip report and I just wanted to say that the likeness between you and your mother is uncanny! :D
weird, I Cant see them.. and I did not see any "blocked content" warnings(they appear in the bottom of the page when someone who is ignored by you.. post something)

also, thank you! im a big momma's boy myself ;)

Cesar R M

This time it was Mother Theresa. :jawdrop:

She is away now, assigned 100 novena's
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

UrD8csg.png

DinoInstitute

Me, I watch the sprints in the summer games, and hockey in the winter.
And if you promise not to tell anyone, I might confess to watching curling highlights.
I'm Canadian - what can I say?
Want my opinion? I love winter games so much! My favorite events are there...
But I cant tell you what it is
You'll regret it
Seriously, you don't want to know
Ok, fine, maybe I'll tell you
Just kidding. Never.
Do not click these anymore
I'm serious, stop!
I knew you would keep clicking, so I made this one out of precaution.
Sham on you
just kidding, you can keep clicking them if you want!
But don't.
I mean it
What is wrong with you?!
ITs curling. I just love curling so much too.

Cesar R M

My dad calls soccer "sissy football".

I can't say I've ever really cared for it either. A lot of family friends like soccer and get together and play every Sunday afternoon. To me, it's just one more sport in which I could easily get hit in the face with a ball. It wasn't my most hated sport in middle and high school PE though. That title belonged to field hockey. With basketball and lacrosse following very closely.

I don't follow ice hockey very much either. Since Baltimore doesn't have a team, it's not much of a thing here. My school has a team. But other than one football game per year since I've been in college, I really don't attend sporting events.
Incorrect, football was invented first. Handegg was invented later.. besides.. handegg is just Rubgy for pansies(due of the armors..etc..) ;) :hilarious:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Want my opinion? I love winter games so much! My favorite events are there...
But I cant tell you what it is
You'll regret it
Seriously, you don't want to know
Ok, fine, maybe I'll tell you
Just kidding. Never.
Do not click these anymore
I'm serious, stop!
I knew you would keep clicking, so I made this one out of precaution.
Sham on you
just kidding, you can keep clicking them if you want!
But don't.
I mean it
What is wrong with you?!
ITs curling. I just love curling so much too.
Maybe you're part Canadian too?! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom