Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
funny-splash-mountain-reading-newspaper.jpg
No.-5-Splash-Mountain-copy.jpg

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Yikes. For $89 I'd have to get more than a cupcake and a pin. $89 is almost admission to the park.

For the first time in forever, guests can experience “Frozen” fun during the holiday season at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, thanks to the new Frozen Holiday Premium Package.

Offered November 7 – 19, November 21 – December 9 and December 11 – January 4, 2015, this package includes reserved seating for a performance of “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration” at the Premiere Theatre, and reserved Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights viewing and Frozen-themed dessert party (which will feature mini Anna cupcakes and mini Elsa cupcake, among other delicious treats) in the evening, and a holiday themed lithograph and “Frozen” pin.

The package costs $89 per adult and $59 per child (ages 3 – 9), plus tax (gratuity is included). Valid theme park admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required and is not included in this package price.

talk about overcharging..

OSUgirl77

I think it is trying to right itself. The sub plot is too heavy into the the episodes now. Almost like the sub plot is the main storyline now, kinda wrecking it. It is a good show, they don't need to strangle it with the sub plot.
I finally got to watch it tonight. I really disliked that episode. You're right, the end felt like a reboot. I'm hoping they get back to the original premise of the show, but I think the whole thing is going to be based on fighting Samaritan now. That's fine occasionally, but I don't want to see it every week.

Gabe1

I finally got to watch it tonight. I really disliked that episode. You're right, the end felt like a reboot. I'm hoping they get back to the original premise of the show, but I think the whole thing is going to be based on fighting Samaritan now. That's fine occasionally, but I don't want to see it every week.

I was loosing interest when they had too much of the HR in year prior, I'm with ya, I hope there is still a weekly story line.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Hey Guys, just thought I'd check in and say hello.
I'm almost three full days behind, but will try to catch up. Eventually.

My mom's cousin, Les, is visiting from Calgary. She arrived on Monday, and stays until next Tuesday.
We are having a lovely time catching up; and of course, I am squiring her about.

Hope y'all are doing well.
If anything major happens, tag me or PM me, please.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

My mom's cousin, Les, is visiting from Calgary. She arrived on Monday, and stays until next Tuesday.
We are having a lovely time catching up; and of course, I am squiring her about.

I was wondering where you were hiding the past few days! o_O ;) So happy to hear that you're enjoying the company of Les and having a good ol' time. :joyfull: We'll all still be here when your company leaves.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
talk about overcharging..

This upcharging trend is really getting on my nerves lately. The fact that they are charging close to a day's admission to the parks for this little cupcake, singalong, etc. event, just screams at me that they're trying to nickel and dime guests as much as they can. No thanks. I'm not a fan of this little event to begin with, but really--if they lowered the charge to $50, at least that wouldn't be as bad. (I'd still never pay it, but that's just me.) I really think that the price should not exceed $30, for those people who really want to attend.

Now, I know that there will be people that will spend this kind of money on their family, but many park guests don't have that "extra" $89, per person. Let's say, for a family of 4, that's $356 !! (Or, if the 2 kiddos are 3 - 9 years old, their price is $59; so for a family of 4 with 2 adults, and 2 younger kids, that's still $296.00!) Yup. Hope they enjoy their cupcakes . . .

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member

That was clever. :happy: My only objection is how the person came up with the points system. o_O

A few examples: how can washing windows in both livingroom and kitchen be 50 points, while just dusting the livingroom is also 50 points? Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors is 25 points, which is the same as just watering the plants. There are a number of others, too. But the ones that I find particularly funny are the 2 about writing a nice letter to a family member or a neighbor, for 10 points. I think that should go up to 100, if the writer can't stand the person! :eek:

Gabe1

That's okay; my friend who I mentioned got her license last week is 20. I also have two friends who didn't get theirs until they were 19. One of those friends just learned late. The other learned late and failed three times. The first because he hit the cone when parallel parking, the second because he rolled past a stop sign, and the third because his check engine light went on. It was kind of funny because he's two years older than me, but I got my license first.

I wonder how many people who have their licenses for many years already would hit the cone while attempting to parallel parking. There was parallel parking in front of my DD's dorm but that was the first time in a decade I needed to parallel park. When my then to be DH lived in the City I had to parallel park all the time.

Gabe1

Have fun and we're going to slap TAXI atop your car. :inlove:

The Mom

Premium Member
I wonder how many people who have their licenses for many years already would hit the cone while attempting to parallel parking. There was parallel parking in front of my DD's dorm but that was the first time in a decade I needed to parallel park. When my then to be DH lived in the City I had to parallel park all the time.

Same here. I used to be able to squeeze into the tightest spaces, but now I'll park in front of the neighbor rather than parallel park - and I know my car can easily fit in space, but would prefer not to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom